♠︎ATTACKED{33}♠︎

RECAP

We were sleeping peacefully until we hear

* GUNSHOTS *

NEW CHAPTER

I woke up immediately as well as my unnies. I would have beaten usian bolt if it was a race cause that's how I came back to reality from my sweet dreamland of monsters.

( An: What I am writing? I don't even know)

Suddenly my door banged open and saw Jin and Yeonjun hyung there

Jin= Yn STAY HERE And others come with us downstairs.

I blinked rapidly not knowing what is happening.

Yeonjun= We will explain later Bambie!

Yeonjun hyung told

Yn= Bambie?

Yeonjun= You look like a deer caught in the headlights , like bambie

He left saying that, WHAT. THE. HELL!?

I heard many gun shots and fighting voices goin' on . Suddenly I saw some people marching towards me, they were covered in black and had many weapons . I looked over at the place where I was, No Cameras, No Family, Guess I can fight with them!

All of the 5 came to me attack . I doged it gave a good punch in one of the person's neck where the exact vein located, his body froze and he fell down

Ehe Wah

Another two tried to stab me but I took their palms and squished , Making them to leave the knife from their hands. I jumped highly and gave each a kick from my leg to their sensitive veins which resulted in being unconscious.

I swayed my leg like a spinning needle and THUD! Another one fell down, his head got hit in the table and went Unconscious.
The last one was kinda tricky.

Man5= Go to hell *growl*

He said that and tried to play some ninja moves on me , but guess what if he is ninja then I am Samurai.

Yn= Last ones the best *dark chuckle*

I said that and did a small fight with the person which lasted 3 second before he also went unconscious.

I slightly streched my neck

Yn= Atleast should have given 10 seconds to warm up! *murmur*

I went downstairs and saw my siblings, Hye and Appa fighting like professionals.
Okay I need glasses

Jimin= What are doing here Yn!!! We told you to stay upstairs!

He said in panic tone along with Jin hyung who was coming to me while i was still in dilemma.

Jin= Yahh!! Yn we told you to-

Yn= BUT- How can you leave your World Wide Beautiful Sis Upstairs alone cause some stupid cockroaches tried to attack me. *pout*

Jin= Oh my Long lost sister I am sorry! then stay here with jimin okay ?

I nodded and said  ' I love you and be safe'

Jimin= As sister as Brother *murmur*

Yn= But I am also your sister *frown*

Jimin= Never mind I told that because Jin hyung always represent himself as World Wide Handsome, you know?