Chapter 3💞In love my junior

ASHER'S POV
I'm really surprised by what is happening right now.

Riley really cares about me? I thought she hates me for bothering her but got really worried about those boys hitting me.

Wow, look at her, totally focused on the wheel, driving as fast as she could. She's so cute when she's worried or angry.

We finally got home and Riley parked the car in the garage.

We got out of the car and closed it at the same time, she came to me and held my wrist and dragged me inside straight to the dining room.

"Where's the first aid kit?" she asked.

"it's in the cupboard." I replied and she opened the cupboard and removed the first aid kit.

She kept it on the counter and turned to me.

"Sit on the counter so that I can treat you."

I smirked "How about you sit on the counter and treat me."

Riley scoffed and wanted to say something but I didn't let her.

I immediately carried her by her big hips and made her sit on the counter, her eyes got widened.

I opened her legs widely, I sighted between her legs, I can see that she's getting wet, I feel like eat that pussy.

I moved her closer to me, I moved my face closer to hers, our nose are almost touching, I was still holding her big soft hips and she didn't even say anything.

"Come on, treat me." I said seductively.

Riley nodded nervously and she slowly removed a cotton ball from the kits and used it to wipe the blood off my face clean.

I'm surprised that she didn't push me away this time.

RILEY'S POV
Why didn't I push Asher away? Why do I feel like kissing him? What's wrong with me? Oh geez!

His lips are so pink, soft, sweet and irresistible but I must resist but I can't.

Even his beautiful blue eyes are tempting.

The way he grabbed my hips, I just don't want him to release me.

My eyes went back to his hot lips that are pink and sweet like strawberries.

(If you guys aren't comfortable with this part, just scroll and continue the story, you don't have to read the sex part)

I bite my lips nervously, trying to resist but I can't control myself, I smash my lips on his.

I threw the blooded wool away and grabbed Asher's face.

His lips are so amazing, our tongues are playing with each other.

Asher slowly moved one of his hands to my ass, grabbing it tightly making me to feel so wet.

He moved the other one to grip my hair tightly, I moaned softly while kissing him.

Asher stopped and begin to kiss my neck.

"Oh." I moaned again.

I don't wanna to let go.

He slowly removed my blouse and started kissing my cleavage, he begin to unhook my pink bra while kissing my chest, I moaned again.

I don't let go, I just want him to fuck me hard, he grabbed my ass very tight with one hand.

"Asher?" I moaned again.

I can feel his erected dick touching my wet pussy, like we're fucking already.