Chapter 1

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 1

Holding the pass stolen from Li Wenbo, Pei Nian walked forward quickly. If you don't hurry up, Li Wenbo will definitely come after him when he realizes it.

After arriving at the destination smoothly, Pei Nian couldn't believe his eyes when he looked at the tortured inhuman figure in front of him. Is this still the aloof Zhao Zixuan?

"Zixuan!" He put his hand on Zhao Zixuan's face tremblingly, and Pei Nian felt extremely regretful. If it wasn't for him, how could Zhao Zixuan become what he is today.

"Come and see my joke?" Zhao Zixuan said coldly.

If it weren't for the fact that he trusted the person in front of him too much, why would Zhao Zixuan end up like this?

"I'm sorry Zixuan, I didn't do it on purpose. They said there is a way to upgrade your abilities, so I will listen to them. I don't know who they are..."

"Enough, you can get out." He is now I really don't want to see this person in front of me.

Since Pei Nian was 20 years old, he used some tactics to bind people around him. I thought that after a long time, I would naturally be able to impress Pei Nian, but after six years, there was no effect at all.

The advent of the end of the world once made him extremely fortunate, so Pei Nian could only rely on him. Who knew that those people could make Pei Nian betray him with just a few words.

From the day he was detained in the research institute, Zhao Zixuan had given up on Pei Nian.

"Zixuan, I'm here to free you. I'm sorry, I don't have the ability to save you out." Looking at Zhao Zixuan's resentful eyes, Pei Nian couldn't help but cry.

Zhao Zixuan had never looked at him with such eyes before, all this was his own fault.

Mingming had already been moved by Zhao Zixuan, why did he only realize now that he had done such a wrong thing, how could he still have the face to ask Zhao Zixuan to forgive him.

"Let's do it." During this period of time, Zhao Zixuan couldn't bear the inhuman torture all day long. Zhao Zixuan had thought about blowing himself up countless times and dragging the deranged people in the institute to bury him.

But I don't know what those guys injected into his body. He could feel the power, but he couldn't use it at all. He couldn't even think about suicide. His hands and feet were tied, and even his teeth had been pulled out for research. .

"Zixuan, I will walk with you." Pei Nian said softly.

In this cannibalistic world, Pei Nian is nothing without Zhao Zixuan. Raising the gun in his hand and facing Zhao Zixuan's head, Pei Nian fired, ending Zhao Zixuan's life.

It's ironic, Zhao Zixuan taught him to shoot the gun, and the first person he shot and killed was the one who loved him the most in the world.

Digging out the crystal core in Zhao Zixuan's head, Pei Nian smiled when he looked at the people who ran in in a hurry, he can avenge Zhao Zixuan.

Because Zhao Zixuan does not let him do anything, no one knows that he has a very rare healing ability. Although he is not familiar with the use of his abilities, he can still blew himself up.

Holding Zhao Zixuan's crystal core tightly, Pei Nian knew that his own ability self-destruction was not very powerful, so he dug out Zhao Zixuan's crystal core, the ability self-explosion plus the power of the ninth-level ability user's crystal core explosion. , enough to blow up the institute, so it's all over.