Welcome to Roatán

Well, a couple people have guessed at this already so I might as well make it official: Vegas Knot is getting a sequel(ish) and it's finally here. I say sequel, but they are really connected standalones. Each book makes sense on its own, but if you don't want any spoilers, you might want to read them in order.

Roatan Plunge has me super excited! Lorena is a hilarious, smart talking, feisty heroine and just what our leading man needs. And he has a little brooding and misunderstood inside his heart. Plus the setting is something I'm excited to be working with. Roatán, for those who don't know, is a small mostly English speaking island in Honduras. I'll be sharing a bit about it in the coming months, because who doesn't love learning about new places?

Anyway, I hope you’ll stick around for Roatán Plunge and, if you haven't yet, I hope you’ll check out Vegas Knot. It's available on my profile authorelizasolares .

~*~ Summary ~*~

Lorena Martinez is tired of games.

After a revolving door of ridiculous men playing her like a fiddle, Lorena had her life built on something more stable: her job. And it was going just fine until she got fired.

With nothing to lose, she takes a shot at her dream role as a travel agent and writer. Instead of an interview, she has to plan an epic week of adventures for her friend’s wedding week on the beautiful island of Roatán, Honduras.

Before she has the chance to get a foothold on the island, she falls off a wharf and is rescued by the charming, handsome, and exceedingly rich Honduran fútbol star, Óscar Calderón. His deep brown eyes are all she can think about until he ruins it by trying to take over her role as trip coordinator.

When the bride and groom refuse to choose between Lorena and Óscar, they take matters into their own hands. Working together is impossible, so maybe the solution is a competition.

It turns out Lorena might not be all that tired of games, after all.

~*~ Author's Note ~*~

If this story sounds interesting to you, please add it to your library and/or follow me authorelizasolares to be notified when I begin posting chapters. Can't wait to share Lorena and Óscar's story with you 💕

Until next time,
Eliza.