While You're Waiting

If you're reading this chapter, I'm sad to report you've reached the last posted chapter of Roatan Plunge. But fear not! I'll have a new chapter up at least every Wednesday until this story is done. If you want to be notified when a new chapter shows up, you can add this book to your library and/or follow me at authorelizasolares .

I hope you're enjoying the story and I can't wait to share the next chapter with you. But in the meantime, if you are looking for something else to read while you wait for the next update, I have some suggestions for you!

~ * ~ What to Read Next ~ * ~

Vegas Knot: Romantic Comedy Novel, Accidental Marriage / Fake Relationship; Book One in the Love Travels series. 

After seeing the man she's loved since grade school is about to be married, Bianca Daleman spends one drunken night in Las Vegas and winds up married to a guy she just met. And when her old flame comes back into town, she simply has to make her new marriage look like it's working. It's a matter of honour.

 It's a matter of honour

~ * ~

Under Chateau Lights: Sweet Romance Novel, Friends-to-Lovers, Fake Dating, Meddling Mother

Hopelessly single Julie pretends to date her friend Christian in order to get her mother off her case during the family Christmas trip. But while she's there, she runs into Ronan Tremblay, the only man she's ever loved. Going from zero dates to juggling two men at once might just be more than Julie can handle.

 Going from zero dates to juggling two men at once might just be more than Julie can handle

~ * ~ 

Mrs. Matched: Sweet Romance Novel, Arranged Marriage, Friends to Lovers

Since Aubrey James could crawl, she has wanted to decide things for herself. So when an archaic law allows her parents to choose who she will marry, she vows to find a way out of it at any cost. Well, any cost that isn't going to jail. While she's working on that, she keeps up appearances, going through the motions of married life. But settling into a routine with her admittedly quite handsome husband, Christopher, leads to some feelings she didn't anticipate. And this realization might just come too late to keep their marriage from unravelling.

 And this realization might just come too late to keep their marriage from unravelling

~ * ~

I also have a selection of other novels / novellas on my profile for you to check out, if you're still looking for more! And I have several reading lists filled with other amazing books from fellow Wattpad authors for you to check out.

Happy Reading!
~Eliza