CHAPTER 49

EVA SCARLET.

Scene. (In the apartment.)

In the middle of night. (Early morning hours.)
Feeling something strange in my stomach, I rush to the bathroom across the hall and let out all the contents which I had in dinner, last night.

I have been experiencing upset stomach for last few days, usually for most of the cases it's sign of food poisoning but In my case I think I have idea what is happening to my body. It's kind of changing and adapting to new environment.

I then brush my teeth and wash my face before walking back to my room.

I miss my mate more than usual now. I just can't wait to be with him by his side and tell him some life changing news.

"One more week of long hour of shifts and surgeries." I sigh and think to myself.

"Yeah, I miss Leo's sweet voice... and Leo's agressive face licking ." Anna says.

"I miss them both."

I lay back on my bed and think of calling Liam now.

It's almost been a week, since I last talked to Liam. Our schedules are kind of busy for unknown reason. Whenever, I get time to talk to him or try to talk to him, he tends to be busy in some meetings and when he calls I am either on my duty or asleep after work.

I call his phone number but he doesn't answer and the call goes to voicemail.

Few hours in to the morning.

Alex came running in into my apartment. "Do you know Eva? Crimson Elite Pack has attacked on Moon Knight Pack. Rumours are that Alpha Liam was involved with the daughter of Alpha Daniel." Noah walks in behind Alex. "Her name is Elisa, and she is the only heiress of Crimson Elite Pack. They are Powerful pack but not like ours."

"What?" is the only word my mouth manages to speak. My brain is hinting towards the line where Liam is involved with some female.. like how? Is it a bad thing?
Then there is a war. It's definitely a bad thing that the pack is going to face some brutal war.

"Weren't you informed about the last week's attack threat by Liam?....Alpha Daniel threatened Alpha Liam for some unknown reason and it has now ended up in rivalry between two packs." Noah further explains.

I am on the stage where all of my sense has stopped working for a minute.

Anna my wolf mind links me. "We should be there for our mate.! Eva..." I jerk back to realisation when two other people enter my apartment and I am still on my bed. I sense their presence and with in few seconds walk out of my room to where they are.

"We need to talk..." Alpha Haden says as soon as he sees me. He is standing in my living room with his mate. Luna Lillian rushes towards me and hugs me. "Are you okay dear?" She asks and i nod in answer.

"I think you heard the news?" he ask judging my face. "So,." He clears his throat. "I am here to inform you on the behalf of Alpha William Knight that Crimson Elite Pack and Moon Knight Pack are currently not on good terms and there is an expected war." Luna Lillian holds my hand tighter. "All the borders of the Moon Knight Pack are sealed for now. I would have to ask you to extend your stay at Lycan Blood Pack."

"BUT...but.. I am their Luna!..... Liam's pack need their Luna by their side.... He need me... his mate.!" I try to reason them.

"As the Luna of Moon Knight pack, your safety is of utmost importance. So you are to stay in our pack guest house in disguise and i will appoint few of my  strong enforcers of our pack for your security."

I feel like crying as tears in my eyes are on the verge of my eyelids. Alpha Haden's voice softens some more.
"Look Eva it's for you better interest that you should stay here. William wrote me a letter to tell you that Liam and his parents are safe and they want you to be safe. So it's their only option to keep you safe, away from Alpha Daniel and his cruel pack enforcers. Travelling back to Moon Knight Pack will take hours which is not safe for you according to the current situation." Alpha Haden politely explain me the situation.

"But why he hasn't picked up my phone calls.? I tried to call him several times."I ask

"It's for safety reasons. Your loction must not be disclosed to any other pack so there will be no wire communication between our pack and Moon Knight Pack. You can write to Liam if you want and i will make sure they are delivered safely."

....

Thanks.
It's my 49th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\