²

Eunha...that's a beautiful name.
I remember thinking.

"Just listen to my advice and stay away from her. She brings danger and is dangerous." Jungkook stated.

"But she helped me today." I argued, feeling a little offended somehow.

"What!? Eunha! Helped you!?" Jungkook almost yelled. I nodded agreeing to him. "I-I don't understand, explain please." He asked confused more than me.

I then explained everything that had happened from the moment I met her.

"Really? Are you sure that's her!? Eunha?" Jungkook asked, confirming.

"Yes Jungkook." I confirmed and Jungkook grows concerned.

"Okay. I believe you, but don't you dare mention this to anyone. And forget that even happened." Jungkook said apprehensively.

"But-"

"It's for your own good. Just listen to me okay." Jungkook assures and the bell rings again, indicating that the students should be in their classes.

Both Jungkook and I head to our own classes.

I sat at my desk, and the boy from earlier who moved my belongings approached me.

"I'm sorry for earlier. It was too harsh, but if she got angry it would've been much more worse. By the way, I'm Jimin." He extends his hand for a handshake.

I smiled a little and accepted his hand, shaking it.

"I hope you're not still thinking about what I did, are you?" Jimin questioned and I shook my head no. Jimin let's a sigh of relief. The class starts when the teacher enters.

Jungkook did ask me to not mind about Eunha, but she didn't attend the rest of the classes and I questioned myself why as I kept looking back at her desk.

~

Jungkook was worried for Taehyung because he knows, whoever that has been involved in Eunha's business, has always ended up in dreadful consequences.

~

Jungkook stayed back at school for his practices, so I was going home alone. I was thinking what to tell to mom when I  got home. It won't be nice to say that I almost got beaten up at school today, so I was thinking of a lie, something appropriate and something that mother will believe in. Maybe leave the details out so she wouldn't worry.

I took a turn, a wrong one but while I was caught up in my thoughts, I bumped into another person. The person immediately pinned me to the wall, which made me close my eyes at the impact. When I look up to see who it was, my eyes met with a familiar ones. Eunha's. My eyes wide opened, while hers squint, maybe remembering the guy infront of her.

She rolls her eyes as she lets me go. It took a second for me to notice her nose, which was bloody.

"Your nose." I muttered and she rubs her nostrils and her fingers were stained with blood.

I was spontaneous in taking out a handkerchief and offering it to her. Eunha eyed me and the piece of cloth that I offered, for a while. I was about to wipe it off for her and help when she slapped my hand away. Her face scrunched up as she looked at me with irritation. She simply walks away from me, feeling irritated and weird.

~

What is this idiot trying to do?  Eunha thought.

~

Back at home, I made up some story to tell mom. But it was not a lie, not a complete lie. I told her everything, but the part which included Eunha, for safety reasons.

~

[Eunha's POV]

I was tiptoeing towards my room when I heard someone clear their throat.

"Why are you this late?" The voice asked and I turned towards the person. "What did you do now!?" The person yells at me, my head lowered.

"My nose was bleeding, it's just that, nothing more mother." I tried explaining.

"Then how do you explain the condition of your face Eunha?" Mom lifts my chin, making me face her.

My left cheek had a bruise and a small cut on the forehead apart from my nose bleeding.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to get into these fight!? You were acting decent for a few days, what happened today?"

"So you noticed?" I mumbled.

"Eunha!" She warned and I turned my head away.

"Mother, you didn't care before, and now it's useless and too late to care at all, I'm tired. Goodnight." I walked away.

She sighs, her hands resting on her waist.

"What will I do with this girl?"

~

I was walking around the now quiet school, feeling peace within me. I tend to grow agitated by the looks everyone gives me around here, so I spend some time alone before the class starts to avoid meeting and seeing the students and cool my head for a while.

I walked into a classroom, sitting on a specific seat. I grew tired and rested my head on my arms that were on the desk.

I take in a few deep breathes, closing my eyes.

Just then the door of the class flungs opens, but I chose keep my head rested on the desk.

"I heard that you were back again. Guess you couldn't go without throwing punches even for a few days more." The familiar raspy voice said.

"I'm tired now. We can handle this out of school too." I stated.

"Oh so now Eunha's scared of me?"

"No I just don't want to have any bloodshed, before the classes. My uniform, I am the one who needs to clean this, you know." I stood up as I tugged on my shirt, showing the person infront.

"To be honest, the few days without you were boring. It'll be fun now, right?" He said ignoring my statement.

I smirked and that seems to be the indication to start a fight. Then we all engaged in a dirty fight, throwing chairs on eachother or throwing eachother on the desks, it was a mess.

Two of them held my arms, trying to keep me in one place.

"Oh looks like the few days of rest made you forget some of your skills, didn't it?" He mocked before laying a punch on my face.

He punched a few more times, after which they let go of me, making me fall down on the floor.

I tasted blood inside my mouth, while trying to get up, but I failed to do so.

"Did I tell you to let her go?" The guy glares at the other two who were holding me. "Pick her up idiots!" He orders and they immediately pick me up again.

He was about to punch again when...

"Sir here!" I hear Taehyung's voice say.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

The other character's names are just random.

And I hoped that you liked this chapter.

And have a great day ahead ~