SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter LXI

YEAR 2017

"I wanted to fuck you mercilessly until you die."

His words are so deliberate and sexy that you feel your inside tightened again. What he said is harsh and absolutely negative but you feel even more turned on. Your clit is crying with the overstimulation but you tried to keep holding on. You can't cum yet. Not yet.

"But for now, I want to give you the punishment that you deserve for you to know who you belong to." He mumbled, and walked towards your legs.

"Y-you know whom I belong to, M-Manjiro... I'm yours." You whispered faintly, still panting.

"I know," He spread your legs wider as he leaned down and licked his lower lip sexily, "I know you're mine."

He leans closer towards your wet core and uses his tongue to taste you like his favorite meal. Your moans get louder as the handcuffs thug once again against your wrists. Manjiro is holding both of your thighs to prevent you from moving. His tongue is playing with your core as he licks and sucks it, making you go crazy.

"Manjiro!" You moan his name repeatedly as your back arches and your head falls back. Your core feels so damn hot and hungry for his flesh, "P-Please... I... I..."

He didn't listen, he just licks and slurps.

Your core down there feels so fucking sensitive right now and you want to push Manjiro's head away because you are about to cum. You grit your teeth and close your eyes as you moan repeatedly.

"P-Please, Manjiro, I can't...ah, I c-can't hold it any longer." You pleaded as your tears fell down your cheeks.

He straightened as he licked his lips once again. His lips are wet with your juices and he gladly licks it all clean. He spread your legs again and positioned himself between it.

"How much do you want this?"

You are already crying because you want it so bad, you want him so bad, so you answered, "I might die if y-you'll leave me h-here alone again."

"I will never leave you." He whispered as he put both of your legs on his shoulders and thrust inside you forcefully without any warning, making you cry in pleasure and pain.

You are already dripping wet, that's why Manjiro can fully rail you. Your flesh clenched tightly with his cock inside you. It's too damn intoxicating. You love how full and contented you feel with him hitting your spot inside. Your clit is being stimulated, and there is a vibrating butt plug in your ass while Manjiro fucks you hard and mercilessly.

"Aaaaah!" You shouted in pleasure as the sensation is too damn unexplainably good. Your body is in heat and itch..

You can't think straight as everything feels blurry. Your nipples are swollen and you're really turning crazy. The drugs and everything that Manjiro is doing to you, it's making you insane.