chapter four

"Seriously though were is Sam "mia looked around the cafe while kelsey read a novel also occupying herself with a warm coffee

"Mia she literally texted in the group chat and said she's going to be running late" Kelsey placed her coffee down.

"Oh shit y'all know damn well my phone be on dnd don't act dumb." Mia shook her head

Mia phone was ALWAYS on dnd Kelsey always wondered how she didn't miss important calls

"Mmmm I believe we all know cause I be on delivered for damn near 3 hours" she shook her head taking a sip from her coffee

"Hey guys"samarian walked in putting her purse on the chair "traffic is fucking crazy and they out here driving like some damn maniacs" she ranted while we looked at her dumb.

She was jus all over the place her hair was crazy and she looked like she was hurrying to get dressed damn buttons un buttoned and shi

"Then this Honda driving bitc- what"she stopped in her tracks catching the look we was giving her

Kelsey and Mia shared a look before busting out laughing "samarian babyy button your shirt." Mia laughed .

"Omggg Mia hushhh my ass tried to take a nap before coming I ended up sleeping late." Sam sat down .

"You're okay girl mia is jus mia" Kelsey shook her head calming down from laughing.

"I missed y'all so muchhh" Sam smiled looked at Kelsey and mia missing the time they use to all hang out .

"Girll we missed you so much especially when you moved I was mad but forgot you ain't even have a phone to contact us" Mia placed her hair behind her ear .

"I was more understanding I knew if you could've told us you would've that's why I didn't really trip but I was in fact sad"Kelsey laughed .

"I'm so sorry y'all they jus randomly told me the same day we was leaving without no type of care and they helped me pack up my stuff , I left the same day I found out without no phone." Sam shook her head.

"Girl your good we know it wasn't your fault I'm happy your back now" Mia got up hugging Sam .

Kelsey , Mia , and Sam all sat in Sam living room smoking weed listening to rod wave new album

"Could call meeeee if I ever cross your mind"Sam  moved from side to side

"Do I ever cross your mind ? If I ever cross your mind please call me." Kelsey jumped in hitting the blunt after instantly coughing.

It's been so long since Kelsey smoked considering Sam was the only person keeping her smoking when she left she just stopped .

Come see me quickly came on next making them all smile since they all shared the same love for this song.

"Y'all I wanna get  high and jump out the window to so I can make a song like rod"Kelsey smiled but that quickly faded when same and Mia laughed in her face .

They both knew she was high since Kelsey wouldn't really share a word when their sober only being the observant and listening person she was.

"Kelsey babe you better lay low"sam grabbed the blunt from her passing it to Mia .

"So I've been thinking  since my birthday in 1 week I wanted to throw a huge party but what club guys?" Sam asked .

Kelsey threw her head back on the coach trying to think but this was the wrong question to be asking Kelsey at the moment since all her thinking completely came to a pause .

"I would say the devil mascaraed that club allow  you to book a party section it's like a package with the section and bottles stuff like that ." Mia explained .

Kelsey only nodded since that was a actually a good place to throw a party plus Mia knew the owner as well which could result in getting her a  discount .

"Oh okay imma gone get that booked, y'all I done met so many people from tik tok and shit they all said they gone pop out to my shit ."Sam smiled .

Kelsey knew Sam was tik tok influencer since she told them at the cafe , she had around 3 mill on there and her instagram was jumping as well.

Mia Instagram was the same since the picture she posted always ended up on the explore page or outfit ideas and also on Pinterest .

Kelsey page was the only one with a regular amount of followers, Mia told her to start a YouTube channel Kelsey also wanted to but didn't have the confidence.

"Girl yo shit gone be lit as fuck I'm definitely popping out to that." Mia nodded .

Kelsey phone ringing in her pocket stopped her from almost zoning out ." Yall imma go to the bathroom"

Standing up she quickly walked to the bathroom answering The unknown number .

"Hello who's this ?" Kelsey asked leaning against the sink.

"Harlem. I'm calling to see what you want me to do with the items that you left at my house?" He questioned .

Hearing Harlem voice made her emotional she was doing fine and came to a realization that it was over and she couldn't dwell on the sad .

"Ha- you know what jus throw it away ."Kelsey shrugged .

"Kelsey I'm not throwing your stuff out , I'll have it packed up you can get it tomorrow."Harlem hung up the phone .

She didn't wanna see him at all but she wanted her stuff , recently she been searching her house for her grandma necklace but couldn't find it so she knew she had to leave it at harlems place .

Sighing she walked out the bathroom back into the living room she heard her friends vibing to bad by wale

"Wait hollon , is it badd that I never made love no I never did" Mia was grinding on the floor while Sam was on the couch doing the same as well.

Laughing lowly she threw her phone on the couch joining in , Kelsey knew being emotional at the moment would only ruin the vibe so she hid it like she always do .