Chapter 9

The first place they stopped after they got their rental was Parasailing

When they got by the water that's when Desire's nerves started to kick in.

" I don't know about this" Desire insisted, she was afraid of heights and she did not have time to be playing under water either.

" stop being scared, you be ready to bust at niggas but don't want to go parasailing" Scrap lauged, joking around with her. He wanted to try new things and he felt that they didn't have anything to be scared of. Scrap was a real daredevil. He would try all type of crazy shit.

" shutup,That don't have nothing to do with this!" Desire laughed as she lightly pushed Scrap.

" your going to be alright baby" Scrap promised, Desire was yelling from the time they got on until they got off. She was not feeling this experience at all, she hated it!

When they finished parasailing Desire was happy it was over and ready to go, her heart was beating fast as hell.

" That was traumatizing, I'm never doing anything like that again" Desire shouted while side eying Scrap,

" you almost shitted on yourself! You should have seen your face!" Scrap laughed, He was enjoying himself even though Desire was having a panic attack. He grabbed wrapped his arms around her as they walked off.

" that's not funny Scrap! You play too much!" Desire rolled her eyes.

" Okay I got something else for us to do that's not that scary, cry baby!" Scrap laughed as he held on to Desire while they walked to the car.

Next they went boat paddling , Scrap had backwoods rolled up and pulled out  a bottle of d'usse. 

" this is better than playing in the sky, I don't play with heights!" Desire announced,the only time she liked being in the sky was on a plane or something, she still feared dying in a place crash though.

" that was just something I had to get off my chest, I wanted to try something I ain't never tried before" Scrap told her.

" that was definitely something new" Desire replied to him as she hit the backwood that Scrap passed her, she was feeling better about the whole parasailing situation.She was still alive, she didn't fall out the sky into a shark's mouth like she expected.

" as long as you enjoying yourself" Scrap replied as he poured a cup of D'usse

" I am babe, thank you for bringing me out here, it's beautiful" Desire thanked him

" you welcome lil momma" Scrap responded

Scrap and Desire started tongue kissing and Scrap started to lick and suck on Desire's neck leaving multiple hickies. Desire started to blush as Scrap laughed

" you like that? He asked

Desire giggled " yes, you better stop!"

When they were done paddling they went out to dinner. Scrap set up a candle light dinner on a boat.

They had filet mignon, shrimp, broccoli, and white rice.

Desire drive back to the room because Scrap was on his fifth cup. When they got back to the room they both showered and Scrap rolled another backwood while he poured another cup of D'usse.

Desire laid in Scraps arms as he sparked up the backwood, Scrap hit the wood and passed it to Desire. While she hit it, Scrap started sucking on her neck again. Desires toes began to curl as she started to kiss him.

Scrap turned his bluetooth speaker on as laid on top of Desire, he took her bra off and started sucking on her nipples.

" ooouuu" Desire moaned softly, she started getting a feeling that was new to her, she couldnt resist him.

Temperature's rising
And your body's yearnin' for me
So, come here baby
Girl, lay it on me
I place no one above thee
Oh take me to your ecstasy

Scrap turned his speaker up as he slid her panties off, he started to lick and suck on her clit as she wrapped her legs around his neck
Desire moaned as she called out Scraps name.

" it's good huh?" Scrap asked and continued  to suck and lick on her pussy. Scrap took off his boxers while he kissed Desire he gently stuck his ten inches in as deep as he could.
Desire moaned loudly as she started grabbing Scrap, she was holding him so right she scratched him up.
He thrusted deeply as Scrap started to talked to her.

" you like that?" Scrap asked

" yes daddy" Desire moaned

He turned Desire over and started hitting it from the back, he gripped her weave with one hand as he smacked her ass with the other.

Scrap gave Desire a feeling that she never felt before and the sex added way more feelings to their relationship.

They fall asleep butt naked in each other's arms, Desire woke up the next morning with a big smile on her face.

" good morning beautiful" Scrap smiled then kissed her on the cheek

" good morning bae" Desire replied

Scrap gave Desire a kiss and pulled out a to go container

" I got you some breakfast" Scrap told her
" thank you babe" Desire smiled while she opened up the container

She had two pancakes, bacon, steak, eggs, strawberries, grapes, and bananas.

" what's the plans for today?" Desire asked

" I got some money plays set up, my cousin got the plug out here. We about to touch some big money out here!" Scrap announced 

" okay sounds good, ima get dressed" Desire replied

Desire got dressed, she kept it simple today she wore a sleeveless black knee length dress she order from Fashion Nova with her with some clear diamond slippers.

They left the hotel and headed to Scrap's cousin's house to talk business.

Scrap pulled up to a three story house that had over five foreign cars parked in the parking lot. Desire and Scrap got out of the car and walked to the front door. When his cousin let them in Desire noticed what Scrap meant by making big money, his cousin's house was huge!

" this is my girl, Desire. This my cousin Rock." Scrap introduced her with a big ass smile on hs face that he couldn't hide.

" nice to meet you" Desire smiled as she shook Rock's hand

" nice to meet you too" Rock replied

They walked into his home theatre and set down.

" so what you trying to get?" Rock asked

" we can start off with some weed, about 10 pounds." Scrap insisted

" okay I can get you that easy!" Rock replied

Rock called his boy up and he delivered twenty pounds and four hundred dollars worth of pills. Scrap instantly started to get the weed and pills off. They want to beaches, parks, clubs and hookah lounges. It took Scrap a day and a half to make a hundred thousand he gave Desire half and they doubled up by doing the same thing again. Desire and Scrap ran it up in Miami, they spent the last day there enjoying themselves they went to breakfast, rode jet skies, saw a movie and then went out for hot wings.
Desire and Scrap enjoyed themselves in Miami but when the fun was done they went back to their room to pack their stuff and head to the airport. Miami was fun but it was time to get back to reality.