A CREED'S ATTRACTION: Prologue Teaser

From the diaries of Daniel St. Clair...

Now that all of my stubborn granddaughters are happily married I could now admit that my mission is finally complete. I've succeeded with my plan and outwitted my granddaughters into good marriages within one year.

Ah, what a busy year it has been for me. Running my empire while meticulously planning my project one granddaughter after the other. I thought I could finally sit back and relax in my study room enjoying my retirement and a glass of whiskey while waiting for my newly married granddaughters to give me great-grandchildren for the next generations of the St. Clair clan.

My equilibrium was shaken when on the day of my youngest granddaughter, Emerald's civil wedding to the King of Saqr. I've always wondered if my son fathered illegitimate children before and during his marriage to his wife. Although, I am ashamed to admit that I couldn't do anything to stop him from having affairs. I feel guilty about his behavior sometimes I blamed myself for the silent suffering my daughter-in-law was experiencing during her marriage to my irresponsible son. To appease my guilty conscience I made sure that their daughters will marry men who would love them with everything they have.

Now my worst nightmare came to life. I just receive a thorough investigation of this young woman who is currently working at the St. Clair Diamonds as an intern. I don't need DNA to prove her paternity. Her resemblance to Sapphire is undeniable. I don't know if this is only pure coincidence or if Aquamarine Bennett is looking for her father but one thing is for sure. I cannot deny this child's birthright. She's a St. Clair, after all.

But that's not all the revelation this old man had just learned. My foolish son had fathered a son even before he married his wife! Now I am thinking of sending Aquamarine and Ryker on a mission to find this eldest St. Clair child. I want to get acquainted with my youngest granddaughter and that boy—since he failed miserably in making King Khalil jealous over his pretend engagement Emerald he needs to work extra hard for me if he wants to retrieve their family heirloom that was currently in my possession!

It seems that my retirement from matchmaking is postponed at the moment.

A/N:  Complete version of the Prologue will be posted in Patreon next week. I want to start this book now since Santi's Downfall is already halfway done.