Chapter One

You stood on the dock, waiting for the boat. You weren't sure of much, but you knew that you needed to know your fellow elemental masters better.

You looked around trying to find out who looked the most friendly. You saw a group of four boys and decided that you should approach them. So you did.

As you walked towards them, you saw a man with metal gloves talking to a man with red glasses. The red glasses man sped away. Master of speed, you assumed. A pretty girl wearing a good was talking to a girl with green hair and another with purple hair.

Once you reached them, they stopped their conversation. Whatever they were talking about must've been some secret.

"Can we help you?" the one with black hair snapped.

"There's no reason to be so harsh, Cole," one with spiky hair said. "Especially to such a beautiful lady."

You weren't even using your powers of seduction, and this spiky boy was already flirting with you. The spiky boy winked at you and you resisted the urge to roll your eyes.

"I just wanted to get to know some people. I'm here all alone and such. You seemed the most approachable group of people, so . . ." you shrugged.

"My name's Kai," the spiky boy said, kissing your hand. "And you are?"

"Y/N," you replied.

"I'm Jay and this is Lloyd," one wearing predominantly blue said.

"I still don't trust her," Cole said. "A random girl who just happens to be attractive approaches us and flirts with Kai? Kai? Why would she do that?"

"I didn't flirt with Kai, Kai's flirting with me," I defended myself. I decided that turning on my power might get the four of them to trust me, so I did.

"Yeah, Cole's right. It is a bit suspicious," Lloyd said.

'Wait, why wasn't it working on him?'

"No . . . she's right, it isn't that suspicious," Cole said.

"Cole?!" Lloyd said in confusion.

"LLOYD MONTGOMERY GARMADON!" someone screamed.

You turned around and saw a familiar face. Garmadon.

Garmadon was a friend of your parents, well back when they were alive. You father died, and your mother joined him because of the -

You thoughts were interrupted by Garmadon yelling at Lloyd.

"Son! Why would you do this?!" Garmadon lectured him.

"Wait . . . you have a son?" you asked.

"Y/n, is that you?" Garmadon asked. "Last I saw you, you were about ten. You've really grown."

"And she's so beautiful now," Kai said, admiring you.

"What?" Garmadon asked.

You quickly turned off your power. "Nothing."

"Y/n's a good person to keep around, Son," Garmadon said. "But that doesn't excuse your poor behavior. I can't believe you just left!"

Suddenly, the ferry appeared and a wood plank was made into a bridge from the dock to the boat.

"Good to see you again, Garmadon. Let's talk later!" you said, rushing into the boat behind the master of speed.

Once you got on, you looked for more people to make friends with. You saw the woman in the hood again and approached her.

"Hey, I'm y/n l/n," you smiled. "What's your name?"

"Why do you ask?" the woman asked.

"Just trying to get to know people," you explained. Technically, you were doing all this to know people's powers, so that you would know how to beat them in a fight. This was a tournament, after all. You didn't know if you'd be fighting, but you had to prepare for any situation.