Part 16

Eva pov

It was dinner time so i took liam to bath him . I fill the tub with bubbles and he was laughing while playing with it.

After dressing him then i went to shower and wear a comfortable clothes as i won't go anywhere today. I will spend some time with liam in the cinema room by watching movies.

He was very excited and jumping when i told him the plan .

Eva Outfit

Liam outfit

Liam outfit

We went to the dining table and all of them were silent when i enter

We went to the dining table and all of them were silent when i enter . They were observing my every action. I shrugged all the stares i was getting and enjoying my food. I didn't feed liam today as he told me , he will eat by himself after some discussing .

 I didn't feed liam today as he told me , he will eat by himself after some discussing

Antonio pov ( the father)

When my daughter came , i study all of her action . But she ignored all of us as if we don't exist here.

It's hurt a lot to see this . When she told us that she is a billionaire . I didn't believe it but i ask my assistant to search for it . He confirmed that she was telling the truth. My daughter is a fucking billionaire and she owns many businesses than us . I own only some clubs ,hotels,restaurants and two hospitals and the Spanish mafia also . But she is richer than me . I am jealous of her but also proud of her as i am father but i know she doesn't consider me her father .

But i will ask forgiveness to her . But i want her to go to the same college so that her bonds with her siblings can improved.

Princesa can you please go to college with your siblings even if you are a billionaire. I want you to complete your study. (Princess)

"Ok fine i will go ",she said. Although I am already graduated but still i will go instead of watching all of your face in the house and what do you mean by Princesa, she said.

Oh i forgot you don't understand Spanish , Princesa mean Princess . And what do you mean you already graduated.

How do you think i can manage so many companies if i didn't graduate , she said to me in a cold tone.

"Yeah , i forgot and i am so stupid to not thought of that ", i said in my head .

So you graduated  and got your degree in business , i am so proud of you. You are a genius unlike your siblings . That's like my daughter , i smile at her but she is looking to me expressionless . My other children are looking at me like they see a ghost .

Eva pov

I don't know what took me that i agree to his decision. Like i could have go to work instead of going with them in the same college but no i had to agree to him .

I watched when he was talking to me so gently but it could be a facade and i don't trust anyone here.

I will not forget how they have abused me . He thought that i graduate only in business . I smirked when i heard it . To add some fun in it .

Yes but i also got my degrees in fashion and design ,aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, bachelor in computer science but i didn't tell him that i am a doctor.

"What the fuck" , all of my brothers said together.

" Really and how did you manage to get degrees  as you are still 16" , my father said.

I am so proud of you hermana, Ace said to me while smiling. (Sister)

To answer your question  , because i am a fucking genius, i said in a duh tone.

I don't know why i like to show off infront of them. All of them stop talking and continue to eat.

Tony pov

When i knew that the girl(eva) is coming   back home , i was very angry . She killed my mom who i loved alot . my mother loved to pamper me with love and also my brothers.

I used to enjoy her love and always go to complain to her when my brother kryro used to tease me. I just had to show her my cute crying face and she would always scold kyro .

I also loved my sisters especially eva but after that accident i hated her.  But after hearing all of the experiences she passed through i could not hated her.

After she told us that i went to my room to cry . I felt like crying but i can't show my brothers my emotions that i felt for her.

I completely forgave her but i still had to apologize to her as i also help  to  abuse her.

When i knew that my dulce hermanita
is a billionaire  ,i feel proud and more love for her .(sweet little sister)

I will try to talk to her and form an unbreakable bond with her . I will be her favorite brother.

Lucas pov

Finally my hermana (sister)  is coming home .when she left , i became cold with everyone and doesn't talk with anyone . I hate my family for what my sister had endured.

Kyro,tony and sonia  have always bullied me when eva left . No one knew when they bullied me but i endured their torture for 3 years .

I promised to become strong and after many years , i finally became an assassin but no one know.

When she came , i decided to  pretend to hate her because as an  assassin  i have many enemies . I know you all are thinking that my family is a mafia leader but still.

I don't trust them to protect eva so i  didn't talk to her when she came . Otherwise i would have gone to hug her .

I cried when i heard she was raped at a young age , i felt my heart hurting. Like someone had crushed me .

But the child is not at fault and he is so cute . I want to pamper him and i will be his favourite uncle.

I got a 'don't fuck with me' vibes from my sister.

I was shocked when i heard she is a billionaire and the number one company.

I have to remain in her good books as She is dangerous.........................................

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Please follow and vote if you like my books . It takes only one second to click on the vote button please .