1

Many people thought Siren is a evil version of mermaid,but they were wrong. Most of humans view a Siren as a evil being,whose beauty and will sexuality lure men to their deaths. While mermaid is a good being that will help them if they were in danger.

Siren have a voice that will make a living being in their control as they were in hallucinations or a dream. With their ability to Shapeshifting and Telepathy, they can communicate with a person to send their thought.

Usually Siren were among females,they believe that there's no males Siren. This is a biggest question in history of ocean.

The male siren is believed to have become extinct from the world. That's not true,male Siren is too precious for those Female Sirens to let them show themselves. The Siren rarely give a birth to a male Siren and that were the reason why they are very overprotective to them.

Siren didn't look like a mermaid that often described as having the head and body of a human and a fish's tail below the waist. They are depicted as beautiful human with the tails of fish,they also have a sharp teeth like a vampire.

They are believed to have many connections in the ocean as they were the top 3 strong beings. They have a great connection with the Whales and Mermaid.

Unfortunately their relationship is severed,when the Mermaid intervenes with the organisation that known as ARM. They change and begin to become violent and aggressive. Not only that, they also attack the Whale and Siren like a mad man.

The Mermaid become strong and destroy almost half of Siren place. The Siren that known as the top 3 strong beings can't defeat the Mermaid with the number of warrior they have. With that Siren slowly become lesser.
_________________________________________________

....

Crunch!

The sound of breaking glass can be hear from the first born son Henituse county bedroom

"That...punk.."

Cale Henituse whose just wake up from Coma after being beaten up by Choi Han,is punching the mirror inside his bedroom.

Tap
Tap
Tap

The blood from Cale hands after he punching the mirror is dropped. He feels very annoyed and hurt from the beaten he got from Choi Han.

It been three days since Cale coma and when he wake up he heard the news about Ron his butler and Bearox his chef joining Choi Han to the Capital.

He feel betrayed by the person he thought as a father figure and older brother figure whose just leave him. He feels like want to cry out after the news about the person he trust just left him.

"Ha...haha...hahahahaha!"

"Haha..."

'So this is how it's going huh...'

Cale turned his head to look at his face at the mirror that is cracking from the punch he just give.

Cale started to smile and look at his hand that is injured with a blood that still there.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"..."

"Young master, it's me Hans. Are you alright? I hear sound of a breaking glass inside."

After Ron go with Choi Han to the Capital, the head butler is being replaced by Hans.

Hans is known as a bright and quick butler. That's why the count make him as a replacement of Ron.

"No,nothing happened here"

Cale whose fell into silent after Hans knocked the door finally answer him.

"If you say so... then I'll get going. Oh! If there anything you want please inform me, young master"

With that Hans walked toward the count office to tell him about the condition of young master Cale Henituse.

"..."

After Hans walked away from his bedroom. Cale walk and sit at his bed while trying to calm down his head.

Sigh...

'I guess that can't be helped,i need to get ready.'

Cale whose just got beating up from Choi Han the protagonist of The Birth of The Hero in his memory known what will happen to him.

After Cale wake up from the coma,the memory of his past life absorbed into his mind and making him feel very dizzy and nausea. He calm himself down as the tear in his eyes falling down into his cheek.

In his past life Cale,no Kim Rok Soo is one of the survivors during the apocalypse in that life. His life is miserably mess, monster is anywhere and everywhere.

Sigh...

"Gosh... I don't have idea how my past life,live in that kind of world."

Cale face plum his head while thinking about something.

"What more important is,i need to stop the Arm organisation from destroy my home and slaker life."

In Cale past life his dream to be a slaker is not achieved with the world that turn upside down and him become the team leader. The chance to achieved his dream is 10% out of 90%

'I need to find Shickler - nim first'

That want Cale thought. After all his mother secret is only known by Him and Cale,her son.

With that Cale started to pack everything he need in his spatial bag.

______________________________________________

Author:

Hola!

So how is it? This story idea come from my brain when i was inside the bathroom. This story is about,how Cale Henituse/Thames going on adventure to defeat the White Star whose get in his way to get a slaker life.

______________________________________________

Summary:

This is my Trash of The Count's Family Au. Where's Thames family is known as a Siren. Jour Thames the woman from one of the Siren loyal blood that married with Deruth Henituse. She have a pure Siren blood,while her son Cale only have half of her Royal blood. Witch mean Cale did not have a strong power like others pure Siren.

_________________________________________________

I have drawing baby Cale here

He's cute isn't it? hehehheheheh (simp sound)