Chapter 1.

Millions of years ago, Shinnok, one of the Elder Gods, turned on his fellow deities and invaded the Earthrealm.

Raiden and the Elder Gods stopped Shinnok. Locked him up in the Nertherrealm.

Others followed in Shinnok's footsteps.... Like Outworlds emperor, Shao Kahn, who was obsessed with conquering Earthrealm.

So Raiden convinced the Elder Gods to enact the Mortal Kombat tournament as a way to even the odds... give Earthrealm a chance.

For generations, Shao Kahn followed the Elder Gods rules. The war moved to the area, where he sent his toughest fighters to challenge Raiden's greatest defenders in Mortal Kombat.

Years ago, they beat him. But Shao Kahn wasn't ready to lose.

He violated the rules of Mortal Kombat and invaded Earthrealm.

Most of Earths defenders.. our friends... our family..were killed. Turned into evil undead warriors.

Despite the odds they stopped Shao Kahn's invasion. As punishment the Edler Gods destroyed him.

We thought the long nightmare was over. But it turns out that Shinnok had been manipulating events: Shao Kahn's invasion... his death...

All part of Shinnok's plan to escape the Netherrealm and resume his war on the Elder Gods.

That's the story I've been told, I was only a child when all this happened. My mother, sister, and I were all forced to be Shao Kahn's "family". Mother took her own life leaving Kitana and I on our own. Both of us were trained to be assassins, and that's what we became.

Kitana met someone who changed her mind on Shao Kahn, she wanted us to live a happy life and be free from him. I was never able to know of what happened in the Mortal Kombat tournaments because Kitana wanted to keep me safe, but that didn't stop me from watching. Kitana was captured and when I tried to free her but she told me to go with Jade and look for Earthrealmers, that was the last time I talked to my sister.

Eventually we found the Earthrealmers, 5 of them.When Raiden saw me for the first time he didn't want a child to be involved with this and had no idea Kitana had a sibling, a man by the name of Kung Lao said he has a little brother named Kai who's training at the same place he did and that I should go there to be safe, and so I did, before leaving Jade gave me gift.. a weapon.. my own war fans just like my sisters but when I connect the bottom of them they could turn into a staff with a blade at each end.

After meeting Kai who was skilled just like Lao, Kai used these throwing disc that were sharp like Laos hat. Kai grew up with me, we became best friends. But after hearing the news that both our siblings had be killed, Raiden took us in, only for a couple years, to keep us safe from what would be our siblings.

Kotal, someone who I knew, had told Raiden I was next in line for Kahn. I was told to become the next Kahn of Outworld, in which I said I needed time Raiden understood and so did Kotal. Shortly after we met the S.F., who were looking for younger skilled people to make a team.

Me and Kai were asked to join a team working for the S.F. (special forces) in which we did.

~

"Raiden told me later that I'm descended from the Mediterranean war cult. Bred as warriors for the gods" Mr. Cage told us as he sat down. "I've never been able to re-summon that green halo. Raiden thinks it was triggered when I saw a loved one about to die..." he fished.

We're all in the plane waiting for Mr. Cage to give us our mission but of course Jin says something. Jin is Kai's cousin. Right now it's Cassie and Jacqui sitting down, Cassie's is Mr.Cage and General Blade daughter and Jacqui is Jax daughter. Behind them is Jin and Takeda, Takeda is Kenshi's son. While me and Kai are sitting down on the same side of Cass and Jacqui but we're facing Jin and Takeda.