// chapter twenty-five : snowflake obsidian //

" snowflake obsidian // persistence , overcoming difficulties "

trigger warnings : cursing, injuries, weapons, blood, guns, violence, gore

(whew.. first chapter in months bro)

//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//

third person pov

Jester sat with his legs kicked up on his desk, hands in his lap ever so politely. Even when the walls of his office were decorated with past relics from heroes he had defeated, or turned to his side.

The hat and cloak of his own husband were in a case right behind him, the NY cap resting upon the black tattered cape, along with a much more sea-captain looking hat that had a sort of dictator vibe.

It had a yellow X on the front, the hat itself being black and the rimming red.

"See something you like?"

Y/n chuckled, shaking their head and sitting more comfortably.

"Look, we'd love to have you here. But, we have to see what you can do to be an asset to the community we've got goin on here, yannow?"

"i get it, i get it. do you want an explanation or for me to show you?"

"Just explain it. I don't want you getting injured."

The h/cette nodded, Jester grabbing a notepad and a pen to write down what they said.

"I can teleport, make mirages with my body, and, not really a power but water is a no-go for me and ranboo."

He wrote a few things down, leaning back in his maroon and gold chair. He tapped the pen on his bottom lip, thinking for a moment.

"When you make mirages, can you go invisible?"

They nodded.

"Can you make objects invisible?"

They nodded.

"Ever use a gun?"

Y/n blinked, raising their brows. And nodded.

"Then, you'll have some fun if you like 'em. You'd be good with melee weapons, or, if you wanna go all metal, a glock?"

They let out a snort of a laugh, sitting up and shaking their head for once. Jester grinned and pressed a few numbers on his fancy looking desk phone.

"Schlatt? Yes, yeah this is me. Bring down the blondie, and come along too. You'll enjoy this one."

He made a joke-sounding kiss noise into the phone, hanging up. Y/n stared at the photos on the walls, depicting gods dying, and another of a man getting his brains blown out.

Sick.

Soon enough, a man with untidy brown hair and Tommy entered the room. Tommy looked like he had just woken up, and so did the man.

He was wearing a navy blue hoodie & a pair of sweat pants, although an iconic pair of swirled horns sat perched on the sides of his head.