Zony × 7 Guys

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: She Didn't Break

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: Sejuru

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

Book Summary:

"She did the wisest thing and left them..."

The wreckage they brought might never heal but Zony Evviola is dedicated to fix herself and be a better version of the person she was yesterday.

"She isn't a princess and this isn't a fairy tale..."

With the help of her new best friend, Trouble Royal and her Mafia Famiglia, Zony find herself on a hidden country somewhere in the Pacific. The place hides people like her who need escape and its beauty and serenity is similar to that of a paradise.

"This is reality..."

At first, she thought it would be terrifying to be alone. But when she experience the freedom to be anyone and do anything, living by herself isn't too bad. Zony was recovering, slowly but surely, until the day she got no choice but to hurry up.

"Time doesn't wait for anyone..."

The ghosts of her past are starting to catch up one by one. It starts with the re-appearance of her parents, followed by the most influential and powerful of all Mafia Famiglia leaders combined: the Emperor, and then the six people who ruined her.

"From ruins she rise..."

Zony must hurry and decide who she really wants to be or else they will completely destroy the wreck that is left of her heart.

( G × 7B )