Chapter 16

Somewhere unknown

'Did you deliver it?'.

The lower rank Ročhièc eagerly nods his head 'Yes master I saw her run out I must say, she looked a little spooked' The hunch creature giggled.

'Good'.

He takes a swig of an unknown red liquid in a fancy wine glass, he leans more into his throne and spreads his legs 'I would like to give her another little present'.

The Ročhièc snarls 'Ooo what shall it be this time master'.

He takes another swig of his drink and leans forward with a sadistic grin so wide you can see his four razor sharp teeth.

'Her mother's head'.

The scrawny hunch back creature with hollow eyes freezes 'um' it starts 'My master, don't you think um-' The creature jumps in shock as the man crushes his wine glass, the red liquid running down his left hand.

'What's the problem Ročhièc?' He says Ročhièc with tone that screams. Run. 'It's just that..it'll be a very difficult task she's a Guardian sire'.

The man deeply inhales trying to calm down before he rips out the Ročhiècs guts and remove it's head to place it on a spear outside his castle.

'Do it, or I will kill you right here and now' His tone disturbingly calm 'Do you want to die Ročhièc?'.

It stutters trying to find it's words.

'Answer me!' His voice booms through the throne room, the crimson eyes doesn't hide it's fury. The Ročhièc bows it's head 'Y-yes sire'.

'Then..go..get..her..head..NOW!' He let's out a deep dangerous growl 'It'll be done my master I'll send the Shadowers I'm sure they'll get the job but if they can't then I'll send the Thyok's you know how ruthless they are'.

His master slowly nods his head.

'Go now' The Ročhièc jumps once then scurries away to send the Shadowers.

The man sighs.

'She has no idea what's coming' He then chuckles.

'She will die by my hands, beware Amelia Love because the devil's going to get you'.