Main AU: Vampire

[Ennard/Noah x Michael]

-EC-

"Aren't you cold? Let's go home," Noah said, getting up from his seat.

Michael accepted the outstretched hand and Noah pulled him to his feet. "You look like a vampire," Michael said suddenly, causing Noah to frown. “Your skin is so pale and your eyes are red. Like a vampire." The eldest Afton nodded.

The man snorted, then quickly averted his gaze from Michael. "You complimented my eyes just a moment ago, now you're mocking?"

“Wha—no!” Michael puffed out his cheeks. "Vampires are cool, that means I compliment your cool eyes."

The reply made Noah smile a little, glancing at his lover for a moment before lowering his gaze again. "I appreciate that," Noah said quietly. “People always make fun of the color of my eyes. Like a monster, they say.”

Michael's brow furrowed disapprovingly of that, then sped up to stop in front of Noah. "Not true," he said exasperatedly, cupping the sides of Noah's face and forcing Noah back so their eyes met. “Your eyes are beautiful and unique. I really, really like it.” A wide smile appeared on Michael's face.

Noah was astonished, his lips formed a meaningful smile as he gently gripped one of Michael's hands. Then he said, “Then I will never take my eyes off you again, my love.”

A burning sensation could be felt on Michael's face when he heard Noah's words, his blush becoming even more red. He fidgeted, withdrew his hand and grinned nervously, then squeezed his fingers behind his back. "Let's go home," he said, looking down, still embarrassed.

Choosing not to hear Noah's reply, the man immediately turned around and walked first. While Noah snorted in amusement looking at Michael before following him.

-EC-

If you have watched my video where the Aftons finally know that Ennard is possesed in my AU, so yes this is a remake that I wrote in fanfic version only, I think I should post the full one but let me adjust and fix a few things first before post it :D