💞 Chapter 1 💞

In huge house with a big garden, sound of birds chirping and the sound of water falling to the ponds disturb the sleep of two people who were sleeping under the duvet by hugging.its none of other than ashwin and sivaangi.without knowing sun has already rised to wake the whole city.

Due to sound of birds and the light of the sun hits to the face ashwin slightly opened his eye.His lips slightly curved in to a smile because of the sight infront of him.His wife sivaangi is sleeping in his chest by hugging his waist with a pout because his moment.He smile and kissed her forehead.

At that time a small tiny girl open the room door by rubbing her eyes cutely like her mother.He smile and slowly get up without disturbig the sleep of his wife and kept a pillow to comfort her.Then the cute little girl comes running to him and hugged his dad with a wide smile.And her name is Adhira.

Adhi-Good morning daddy
Ak-Good morning princess.
Adhi-Appa amma wa elunthrika sollu pa innaiku naama moonu perum velila ponum la elunthrika sollu pa
Ak-Sari da baan freshup aagitu waren princess amma kitta sollunga ok va.
Adhi-Ok pa.

Ak went to fresh up.here adhira is disturbing the sleep of sivaangi by waking her up.After a long time some how sivaangi wake up glare adhira.but adhira smiles cutely which melts her heart.she quickly take adhira to her arm and tickle her for which she laughed and her laughed fill the room.

After some time Ak comes from washroom and smile seeing the sight infront of him that sivaangi tickling adhira.

Ak-Naan freshup aagiten neenga poi freshup aagunga weliya poganum na enakku office la irundhu call wara munnuku en na call wandha poga mudiyadhu naan office ku poiduwen ok va.

Both mother and daughter look at each other with widen eyes and quickly ran to the washroom to freshup before the call come.Ak smiles the disappearing figures and went to make breakfast for them.

While making breakfast mother and daughter comes to dinning room and sit down on the chair.aftersome time ak made the breakfast and kept it on the table and 3 of them start to eat.

After spending some time they went to mall to purchase some things to the house and went to an ice cream parlour because of the torcher given by mother and daughter to Ak.At that time he reciece a call and he look the id and look the duo who is glaring looking him for which he smile sleepishly.he answes the call and speak.after that he said to duo,

Ak-Na namma innoru naalaikku varalam ma seekiram iffice ku ponum ma.
Adhi-Yen pa innaiku dhaane pa one week kalichchi kootitu wandha eppovum padhila poganum nu solra po pa na poren car ku.ma wa ma.

Both mother and daughter went to car keeping their face grumpily and sat inside the car.Ak sighed and took his phone and sai tgem to he cannot come.then he went to car andcsat inside the car.he smile seeing the duo and start the car.

Ak-Sari sollunga adhthu enga poganum nu.
Adhi-Yen ungalukku illaya?😏
Ak-Irukku aana wara mudiyadhu nu solliten.

Their eye widen and clapped their hand happily and adhira kiss his cheeks making sivu pouts to which ak smile.After reaching the park adhira dragged sivu to play and both played happily.Ak sits on the bench and sees the duo who are happily playing.
Then he thinks the life before his two girls enter his life...........

Flashback starts.........

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue..............

Hi guys....

I forget to intoduce another character in introduction.

Vridhi as Adhira Ashwin Kumar.

Daughter of Ashwin and Sivaangi.
Naughty and cute girl like ger mom.
Carbon copy of Sivaangi but characters are from Ashwin.