17

Jungkook reached home in the evening. And did not saw Yn. She used to watch Netflix during her holidays but today she was no where.

Jungkook's pov~
Where is she? He opened the bedroom door. And saw her playing video games on her phone. She was so concentrated in it that she didn't even realized when I came.
She was lying on the couch.

I tried not to disturb her, I did not went in front of her. I went to bathroom to fresh up. After I came out, she was still playing the game. I went in front of her, sitting on the other couch. She looked at me but looked again at her screen without bothering.
End pov~

"Hey! Will you not ask how was my day?"

"Why would I?" *she was still playing*

"Because I'm your husband?"

"So What?" *she asked him*

"Ahhhh~ Yn! Stop playing this!"

"Why?" *still playing*

"This game is so boring!"

"Minecraft is the best game ever!"

"Boring!"

"Then which game is interesting?"

He looked at her.

"Do you want to play it?"

"First tell me which game is it?"

"It's a very popular game. Every one, once in their life, play this game!"

"Ohh really!" *she was still playing*

Jk-"Yes!" *he said looking at her, crossing his arms*

Then a pillow hit his face.

Jk-"aaaaaaaa!" *He covered his face with his hand. He was rubbing his eyes*

"Do you think I'm stupid?" *she sat on the couch, looking at him angrily*

Jungkook was still rubbing his eyes.

"Aaaaaaaa! I got hurt! Ynnnn! My eyes are burning!"

"Stop lying!I didn't hit you this hard."

Jungkook did not said anything and lowered his head. He was still holding his eyes..
...maybe he actually got hurt....

Yn looked at him.

Yn-"Stop acting!"

*She again hit him with the pillow on his shoulders. But he did not reacted. Yn realised that she did wrong.

She went to him and sat near him. She tried to make him face her. She lifted his face up. He was tightly closing his eyes.*

Yn-"Look at me!"

*he did not replied.*

Yn-"Looooook at me! Jungkook"

*she lifted his face and blowed in his eyes. He tightly closed his eyes and moved his face backwards due to the irritation in eyes. Yn moved towards him.*

Yn-"Stop acting like a kid!"

*She stood on her knees, in order to blow in his eyes. She continued blowing in eyes. He kept on resisting her by removing her hands. But she removed his hands and tightly held his face. Her knees was on his thighs. She was holding his face tightly, blowing in his eyes. He removed her hands.*

Jk-"Yn! Stop! It's hurting!" *he tried to push her by her shoulders*

"Let me blow in your eyes....*blows*......Let the tears come, it will heal the irritation."