We Meet Again

2 years before..........

" Oppa!" I yelled running towards him. Today was our 2 month aniversity.

" Your late again jagiya!~" Taemin pouted. I coudn't help but feel guilty.

" Sorry! Where are we going today?" I asked, Cutely.

" You'll see!" Taemin said and took my hand. " Minji i'll forever love you!!" Taemin shouted. We earned looks from people nearby.

" Yah!" I yell whispered. Taemin replied with a cute smile. How ccan i not give in to that!?

2 hours later....

" OH! it's so beautiful!!" I cried out. Taemin had just got me a necklace with matching a bracelet.

" But your more beautiful." He protested. i thanked him with a kiss and gave him his present.

" HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" He asked suprised. I had just bought him new dance shoes and an mp3 player.

" I just do~" I cooed. He hugged and kissed my forhead.

" Jagiya it's the best present ever! It must've cost a fortune.

" No. Not unless you have money." I said. it's true it did cost a lot but it was worth it.

" jagiya~ I love you~~~~~~~~~~~" He said and kissed me again. This time it lead to something else. and the whole night was full of it.

one month later........

Taemin wanted to talk today I headed out for our usual place. When i saw him there he had a solid look on his face.

" Oppa~~" I shouted to him. He looked at me but this time with unemotional eyes. I sat next to him on a bench.

" Jag-Minji. Let's break up." He said  getting right to the point.

" what? Why?!" I asked.

" i have someone else.. besides i'm bored with you" He said sternly. My heart went ka boom just like that. into a million pieces.

" Araeso!" I said begining to take off the necklace and bracelet he gave me off.

" She's a lot better. Smart pretty all that stuff you couldn't be." He started again

" Your really pushing it Taemin. I'm taking it fine but hearing you talk about her isn't really helping." I said

" Good. You should now know that all those things i said were li-

" SHUT UP!" I yelled and threw the jewerly at him. I ran from the scene with tears in my eyes.

2 years later

Thinking back on that time i really regret dating him. the boy who took all my firsts. Now it's easy not to see him. He transfered to who knows where. I ceratinly don't give a damn. i want to forget him but it's not easy.

" Minji!" My step bro called.

" Ye!?"

" It's time to get our schedules!" He yelled. i ran to him and jumped into his car. Yep i'm transfering to a new school. Kara high! I hope it'll be better than my other school.

" yah minji! Time to get out!" Jonghyun snapped his fingers at me.

" Oh sorry!" I exclaimed and left the car. i headed towards the office but i noticed something. It was Taemin and his girlfriend,

" YAH! Minji!! How can you leave me there?!" Jonghyun yelled getting taemin's attention. I quickly held his hand " whispering: "Follow my lead." He nodded.

" Oppa mianhe." I apologized with my aegyo. Jonghyun smiled

" It's okay just don't do that again ok?" He said and came closer to my face.

" u...uh...y...yeah." I managed to say. He was getting too close.

" Oppa~ Why can;t we be like them?" I heard a voice whine

" Because we're not immature and stupid like them." Another voice or should i say Taemin say. This caught Jonghyun's attention. He raced towards him and held his colar,

" Say that again" He said with a threatning voice.

" YOu heared me." Taemin smirked.

" Jonghyun let it go!" I yelled. He didn't stop. yes this was him, A hot tempered hot dude. He wouldn't let go so i tried to take him off but he pushed me away. I started getting paniced. I started taking short breaths but on purpose. He was about to punch Taemin when i fake fainted.

Jonghyun's pov.

Right when i was going to punch this bastered named Taemin, Minji fainted. I looked at her ranto her,

" Minji! Minji!!! Yeobeo!!" I screamed. Shit did i say yeobeo?! Damn it! way to go. i held her close to me as if she was my real wife. If your wondering why i'm doing this, It's not because i love her it's because that bastard Taemin! He ruined her! She became depressed and quiet! damn it! Just then i felt her pinch me. *sigh* the fainting trick. i have to follow this in now!

" What?! Yeobeo!!" Taemin screeched.

" That's right, she's my wife. although she's not offiacialy my wife yet we made a promise 2 years ago!" I said and shook minji.

" That's a lie. I was her close friend and she nevered mentioned you."

" Well she had tough times then! She had just broke up with her boyfriend and i was there to cure her heartbreak!" I yelled/ Damn i'm taking it too far!

" Taemin.....could she be pregnant?" That girl taemin was with asked.

" I don't know." I said. Just then Minji regained "contiosness"

" Hey Minji, were you stupid enough to have sex with this guy?" Taemin asked. Damn i'm gonna punch him!.

"what?" She asked.

" Are you pregnant?" I asked.

" Jonghyun, we haven't even had sex yey. What makes you think i'm pregnant now?" She askeed

" Just wondering! You never know. You might me cheating!" I pouted. Haha i bet that Taemin's shocked.

" I'll say." She said and stood up. There she stood face to face with her ex.

" I'msorry for inconvienience. I've been kinda side tracked with sleep lately. My names Choi Minji. Nice to meet you!" She said, Be brave! Let your bro be proud.

" I'm Choi Sulli!" The girl said. hmm how cute.

" Psh you already know who i am." Taemin said.

" I'm Jonghyun. We should go," I said and dragged Minji to the office and get our stuff.

In the car ride.........

"Thanks oppa. But now we're gonna have to pretend to be couples"  She said

" It's fine. I don't have a problem with it." I said

Minji's pov

After coming home i went to my room. There i looked at me and Taemin's photo's.

" *sigh* you've changed a lot." I said. his once black hair turned blonde and he's gotten skinnier. I started crying. then i cried myself to sleep