Tasty little angel

(This chapter is submissive as fuck, this chapter is kinda a unrealistic thought. Well, all my smut is unrealistic but anyway this chapter will be a little in my way, hate me if I'm weird but everyone is.)

Y/n pov:

I fucking hate this town so fucking much that I even tried to ran away but I cannot cause I wanna meet The Riddler once, I'm obsessed with him since he attacked Gotham, a city were you don't fit and someone who's destroying it, I'm satisfied.
  I was going home in late night after smoking some weed, and that at moment I saw someone with all suit on, he was even wearing a mask, I tried to look closely and I saw that he was wearing glasses underneath. I knew that he's The Riddler, I didn't knew what to do so, I just hid behind the wall, it was like I was meeting my crush for the first time and didn't knew what to do, I was blushing plus I was super warm, I was even sweating. 'He is fucking there and you're scared to go even near him', I thought, I glup and I was afraid that what if his not the way I thought he'd be? And then I tried to run but someone grabs my arms tightly.

"Not too fast, Dollface", he said, and after that I blacked out.

When I woke up I was it chains, my hands were tied by iron, and as that I noticed that I was layed in  a bed, I was wearing my panties and my see through tank top, I tried to free myself but I couldn't. They were so hard.
I heard someone walking and I really thought that someone's gonna help me but at last it was The Riddler himself, he was covering his face till now.

"Open me, please", I begged. I wasn't even scared, I was just pretending.

"Not until I'm done with you, Dollface", he finnaly opens his mask and for the first time I saw him. He was hot and handsome just as I thought, "why are you showing me your face? You don't even know me", I said.
He comes closer, wearing his underwear. I couldn't focus on his face cause my eyes were fixed down there. He lifts my chin up to look at him, it was gentle. "You'll get that as soon as you agree to my treams", he smriks.

"Okay?", I said, my heart was popping because he was too close to me, I can even feel his breath on my breats.
"I saw your room, y/n".

Please no you didn't, "no you did not", I said under my breath. My room was filled with his pictures and fan arts, I even wrote so many unthinkable thoughts to him, this is so embarrassing. I looked down to hide my embarrassment but he tiles his head down to look at me, I was all red already and he was making me wet more. "I loved it. I didn't think that's strange, your love for me is too much and I liked it". He smriks, he gently touches my naked thighs, "may I?".

"Of course", I replied. He chuckles and grabs my both thighs and lean on me to kiss me, his tongue was playing with my mouth all over, he makes that sound that satisfies people while having sex. "You taste like weed". He touches my lower lips with his thumb, and smashes his wetty lips on mine, he grabs my clit and squeezed it, I moaned. "Yeah, that's what I wanna hear from you when I'll fuck your throat". He opens my bra and panties and throw it on the floor. "Are you gonna fuck me hard?", he unwears his underwear, "you are submissive aren't you?", he said, I blink with my submissive eyes as a sign 'yes'. He bites his lower lips and bring his dick right front on my face, I looked up toward him. "I do not know how to pleasure you-", he interrupts. "Daddy, I'm your daddy and you're my doll. But a twist is that I care for you and all you have to do is lick this just like you lick your lollipop, dollface", he pauses, "try it".

I bite my lower lips with the saliva that was all gather under my mouth, I put my tongue on it. He puts his point finger on my tits and circles my nipple, "do as I do to your sweet tits, dollface", he smirks and I start to please his dick anf licks the top of the dick, it was warm and hard. His dick was all over my mouth, "choke on it".

"Daddy?".

"I said, choke on it and please me dollface", he said, and grabs my head. "Yes daddy". This time it was faster and I was liking the warmness of his dick, my pussy was cumming and he sees it, "you're already wet, dollface. You like this daddy's game don't you", as he was putting his hard dick on my mouth and I knew how to please daddy with my mouth. He touches my sweet clit with his big fingers, his fingers were wet from my poor wet clit, surprisingly he licks his fingers sexually and put his saliva finger on my lips, "tasty little angel, choke on it and you'll be rewarded my daddy", he said, looking down at me.
   I noddedand starts to choke on his dick, he moans and the sex begin faster and faster, I can feel my saliva coming out my mouth and the wet cum was coming from my clit too. He grabs my head again and controls me, his dick got even harder and he looks down at me. "You're good at this dollface, I'm sure you practiced", he said, all sweaty and hot. I can see his abs from my side, he was having it. "Just for you, Daddy".

"Fuck you're making my cock even more harder, dollface", he said, going more faster.
I smriked and pleased his big, huge cock with my mouth and lastly he cums in my throat, it was warm and gluey (glue material) . "Ahhhh~", he falls next to me and opens the chain that was locking my arms, "rest your head on my chest". I did as he said and I slept.

(Meow very simple)