- 1

Horace

I walk down what used to be our old neighborhood and put my hoodie on.

They all left, they all forgot about me.

No letter no anything every single one of them dipped. Who am I to blame some niggas like them. Who am I to think I was important to some Niggas like them.

I looked up at my old house holding my head as I started to get flashbacks of everybody.

They don't care about you nardo they never did, no one ever believed you. Nobody even wrote you so fuck them niggas.

"Bitch ass niggas" I mumbled to myself looking at the ashes of my best friends house

"Even you lontrell I did this for you nigga" I spat blinking my eyes

All of them niggas can die now every single one of them. Niggas was supposed to be gang only niggas I could trust but now? Nothing but snakes

I continued walking down to Demario's house and kicked the gate

"You lied to me D you said you always had me" I sniffed

Demario was like my brother the one I was the closet with out of everybody. The first nigga I met when I moved here he put me on to everybody and still didn't receive shit from him behind them bars.

I shook my head stuck there for a while got me out at night acting like a bitch.

"I miss my mama"

I looked down at my shoes biting my lip remembering she's the whole reason I was in jail.

I looked at Sammie house and the first thing came to my mind

"Whore"

I chuckled shaking my head, Sammie suprised me the most he didn't seem like the type of nigga to do this.

Looking across the street to Kevin's house not even looking for a long time before I kept walking.

Kevin ass honestly got on my nerves everytime we was out here so I could really care less about that nigga

I stopped at the house down the street

Kentrell.

Whenever I see this nigga on life I'm putting a bullet between his fucking scull.

I hate this nigga with a passion i sort of always did and everybody wanna act like we don't know why.

He left me for dead so many fucking times I should of killed that Nigga way earlier.

"I still fucking hate you bitch!" I spat spitting on the concrete

"I hate all you niggas for real." I said looking back at the hood

We will never be the same, nobody even came to my release. No family no friends no anything.

And now I have nowhere to go I'm just here.

But everybody knows nardo gone make something spark.