Part 4

(a/n Back by popular demand!! thank you guys for all the comments I love reading them all they FUUUUEEELL MEEE!! >:3 I'm working on the third part right now I'll upload it soon!! Okay love ya BYE!!)

It had been another busy day, Agent Stone had spent hours cleaning up the lab after another one of the Doctors experiments with the badniks. Stone didn't mind, he loved cleaning up after his little omelet. He was a little worried though, as Robotnik had seemed distracted while working today. There were a few extra burn marks and scratches on the tables and the doctor hurried out after he nearly cut his finger off.

Stone was sweeping metal shavings up when he heard the door open behind him. It was of course, his doctor sexily entering the room. He looked as beautiful as ever, with the bright lab lights reflecting off of his head.

"S-stone.. stop working for a minute will you?" The old man asked with a wavering voice. He looked nervous and was hiding something behind his back when Stone turned around to look at him.

"Okay sir, what is it? Are you feeling okay?" Stone asked, trying not to sound like he cared too much, he knew that doctor hated it when he cared.

"Yes shut up I'm always in peak condition don't you ever question me again I swear to God. Anyways, I-I wanted to ask you something... Something important." He said, sheepishly.

All of the sudden, he reveals to Stone the Custom Spotify Code Acrylic Nightlight of his dreams. Stone has always wanted one!

"D-doctor, you know I've always wanted one! But what song is it?" Stone asks, blushingly.

"Stone... it's our song.. We fell in love in October by Girl in Red.."

It's October.

"I love it!" Stone said, walking over to grab his brand new Custom Spotify Code Acrylic Nightlight for only $9.99 (limited time)! He was so completely filled with joy and love... He could almost kiss him, but Stone was far too shy. He blushes.

"Of course my little pebble. I just wanted to give you this to show our deep and intense love for each other. Now, what I was really here for..." Robotnik looked down at his feet before grabbing Stone's hands.

"Stone.. Would you.. Like to go on a date with me?" The doctor said, his mustache twitching nervously.

Stone couldn't believe what he just heard... did the Doctor really just ask to take him on a date?!!?!? He blushed.

"Why, of course Doctor! I thought you'd never ask!"

They start aggressively making out for ten whole minutes, almost forgetting what they had planned to do in the first place.

"Knuckles here, I've got an amazing deal for you, using Booking.com you can easily book any resort/hotel within a reasonable distance, and price range. We're good at helping you book travel, like amazingly good."

"OH fucking hell, christ almighty! We used booking.com to get an amazing deal at the Marriott on our last visit!" Robotnik immediately pulls out his brand new iPhone X and opens up Booking.com, something catching his eye immediately.

"Stone, put on a better outfit, you look absolutely homeless. I'll pack our bags." Robotnik says, already turning to leave.

"Where are we going sir?"

"Shut up Stone."

After a short 3 hour drive, Stone finally exits the car, and is met with the glorious site of the Ritz Carlton. He is taken aback by the absolutely beautiful landscaping, with lushus plant-life and well maintained shrubs.