chapter 10

Authors POV:

Y/N: "Yoon? Are you okay?" Yoongi: "I'm fine. And don't call me nicknames!" Y/N had a hurt look in her eyes and it secretly broke his heart.

Yoongi: "Let's just go to sleep"
Y/N: "Okay" She cutely jumped on the bed.
Yoongi: "Aish. Why are you always so happy?!"

Y/N: "Because I'm with you" She smiled.
Yoongi: "Why? I don't like you?"
Y/N: "But...you're my m-mate"

Yoongi: "Listen, Mate is not = love"
Y/N: "B-But...I love y-you" Tears we're forming in her eyes.

Yoongi: "You love me... You love me..."

Y/N: "Of course I do, you guys are my mates, you're my everything" She is so pure in her sweet heart.

Yoongi's POV:

And then...I couldn't bear it any longer!
I pulled her into my lap and smashed my lips onto hers. The lips I've been dreaming of the last 3 days.

I kept kissing her while wiping away her tears. I put my arms around her trembling body and held her close. I finally forced myself to pull away.

Yoongi: "You love me... You love me...my mate loves me!"
Y/N: "Of course I do, you're my Yoon-mate"
Yoongi: "Never ever leave us, please"

Y/N: "I won't, i love you guys 7 times as much. I promise you, Yoon, you guys have me forever"
Yoongi: "We love you so much"

Authors POV:

Y/N was patting his head when she felt something cold on her shoulder. Then, she heard little sobs coming from him.
Y/N: "Dont be sad Yoon, please" She pouted.

Yoongi: "Will you ever forgive me?" He looked her deep in her big eyes. Yoongi: "I've been a horrible mate"

Y/N: "Oh Yoon-Yoon, don't be sad, please

Y/N: "Oh Yoon-Yoon, don't be sad, please. Of course I forgive you, I have you now, that's all that matters" She shyly played with her fingers.

Y/N: "You need to sleep Yoon"
Yoongi: "Youre right...I didn't mean that I said about no cuddling, by the way"
Y/N: "Hehe I know" She giggled.

Yoongi: "Come here baby" She snuggled into his chest.
Yoongi: "You fit perfectly into our arms, you know that?"

Y/N: "I'm happy to belong to you guys" Yoongi: "Belive me sweetheart, so are we" He gently kissed her forehead, relieved to have finally confessed his love for her.

Soon, little snores could be heard from Y/N, making him smile like crazy. And he slept all night long with a smile on his lips.

________________________

Double update!!

Hope you like it