Hoodie x Insane!female!reader.

(SUGGESTED BY MY BESTIE AARON. LMAO - THIS IS WEIRD.. )

Hoodie pov:

Hoodie would silently, walk in the woods. Hed hear screaming, which is unlikely.. Was there any other residents out tonight that he didnt know of? He'd question himself hesietaintly, as walking the direction to the screaming hed hear.

Y/n pov:

You'd be punching, and slapping with all your might on a girl who insulted your family & your loneliness.
You'd be taking your anger out on them, harshly. Not giving a care in the world, as her screams would get quieter and into whimpers of pleading. You'd smirk at this reaction.. It felt great! NOTHING can stop you now.

As you go for one last punch, the girl already passed out from blood loss someone grabbed your fist quickly and tight. You'd struggle, as they held onto your hand dropping the girl. They'd betwine your fingers with theirs, and you looked at the person over your shoulder.. Seeing a hooded figure with a red frown & black ski mask on. Obviously taller than you, yet you seemed to stop struggling..

You felt slightly calmer, but also feeling a weird sensation in your stomach. Your face grew hot, as looking him up & down. He noticed and chuckled lowly, pulling up his mask over his mouth. Hed smile slightly, wrapping his other arm around your waist. Youd realize it was Brian, and sighed.

"Hello Brian.. You startled me." They'd whisper talked.
"Sorry, (Nickname)." Hed reply as going in for a kiss, passionately & slow. You'd accept and brace his sweet lips on yours. You'd stay there for awhile before turning to hug him, and hide your face in his chest mumbling.

"I love you.."
Hed smirk slightly "I know ya do darling, love ya too lovebug."

((I DECIDED TO DO A FLUFF, SRRY AARON. NO LEMON TODAY >:D
COMMENT MORE SUGGESTIONS PLSS