The "accident"

For: hilleli004    Hope you  enjoy!

(Willow and Athena burst through the door)
Athena: "You better let go of cream and sheeta Eggman!"  Eggman: "Ha fat chance!" "Bad nicks ATTACK!" Athena: (drop kicks bad nick) "Willow, shadow, Chia, go free the others we got these bozos!!" Shadow chia and Willow: "Got  it!" (Exits room) sonic: "dang who made you leader?!" Juano: ever since Eggman made the mistake of Kidnapping sheeta and cream!  Athena: battle cry*

_________________________

Hallway*

Running* Willow: how are we even sure they are in there? What if we're to late what if? Chia: it will be alright Willow plus I'm imagining Athena giveing Choas to Eggman for what he did? Shadow: hey lovebirds we're here!

Chia:"damn it it's locked" shadow: "god I have to do everything!" CHAOS SHPERE!!!!!! (Door explodes)
Willow: runs in* Cream Sheeta?! Looks around*

Shadow: over here!! Chia: runs over to the cage* "dam it locked again!" Willow: move! *tries to open the cage but fails* "Shadow it's locked!" Shadow: Choas sphere!!! (Breaks down lock) cream: "you came!" Willow: why wouldn't we come on! (All Tun into hallway to see the rest running toward an exit) Athena: the labs gonna explode!!!!!!!!

(Explosion sound)

Willow: Ugh...... (ringing sound) looks around*
Faint noise* Athena: WILLOW!!
Shadow: What the hell is that?
Rouge: damn it!
Sonic: We got to run!
Tails: easy for you to say!!!!!

(Warping sound)