A Quiet Night

It was a quarter past 8, and closing time was approaching rapidly. I stocked the shelves, the late night shift was always the hardest. No one in the store waited until I finished so it was just me and these boxes. Tonight was especially the hardest. we had just gotten a humongous pallet of eggs shipped in. I hated this job, but I needed the money. As I was carefully stocking the eggs, and putting them in their rightful place on the shelves, I heard the faint jingle of the front doors open. Strange, I thought I had locked them. I made my way to the front doors, and was shocked to see a man hitting about six foot two. He wore a suit and tie, which fit tightly on his figure. "Sorry sir, we're closed for the night." I waited for his response, but he gave none. I watched as this man made his way directly towards me. Was I being robbed? I backed up trying to keep distance between us, but he continued his path and walked straight towards me. "Sir? I said we're closed. We open at 6:00 am tomorrow." He stopped in front of me and with the calmest tone asked, "Where are the eggs in this establishment?" Taken aback by his calm demeanor, I pointed behind me at the freshly stocked shelves. He walked passed me and began studying the shelves, "Now what is a fine woman such as yourself..." He stopped scanning the center shelf. "Doing at such a run down, pathetic store?" He straightened his back and reached for a carton on the top row. After he had it in his possession, he turned and stared at me. The sudden eye contact caught me off guard and I stumbled back. He laughed at the clumsy presentation I put before him "I'll take you at register five!" Blood rushing to my cheeks, I twisted on my heels and swiftly made my way to the front. I was pulled back by a gripping force on my wrist, "I never said I was ready to check out, did I?" "Sorry, I- Is there anything else I can help you find?" The dull light of the aisle made him seem bigger and more devil-like. "I would like you to show me your adult beverages."
We made our way across the floor in silence. His hand accidentally brushed against mine. The third time made it seem more purposeful. "Here we are." I lifted my hands up to present him with our half aisle of off-brand wine. "Thank you... Hey I never got your name." I looked at him puzzled, I'm just an employee, why would he need my name? "Uh, Claire. Nice to meet you sir...?" "Erik, Erik with a K." "Ah well, ok. The rum on the bottom shelf is best in my opinion." He nodded and browsed the shelfs, " Ya'know, I bet you got a fine play thing at home, huh? He's waiting for you all sprawled out on your bed." What the hell! I knew there was something wrong with this guy. "Actually, I've been alone for a couple weeks now. My "play thing" up and left me for some drunk whore in Cali." He grinned like the Cheshire cat. "My oh my! That won't do, here." He popped open my favorite rum and raised it as if making a toast. "Drink away the pain with me, it's on me." My boss is going to kill me, "Ah what the hell. I hate it here anyways."
We made our way back to aisle three, and sat against the railing protecting the products from any unnecessary damage. We sat in silence for what seemed like a couple of minutes, but as I glanced back down at the bottle, and regrettably the liquid joy was gone. I took a moment to look at Erik, and he was staring at me. An unrecognizable tint in his eyes. "You're very pleasing to look at... I'm sorry you must hurt. Maybe If you'd let me, just for tonight, I can take away that pain." Tears swelling in my eyes at this point. I leaned in and locked lips with this stranger.
A slight tang of fruity mist, and nicotine lingered on his tongue. Unable to breath I began to pull back, but in turn he pushed me to the floor as he dove deeper and deeper into our kiss. His body hovered over my own as he gently gripped the side of my face. Blasting a strong urge throughout my body, I let out a slight moan that captured his attention. "Getting excited?" Without letting me answer; he moved from my lips to my collar bone, nibbling at the skin revealed by the slight collar on my uniform. "Shame, I always liked a girl in uniform. Too bad to see it go." He began to unbutton my shirt, never breaking eye contact. The last button revealed the lace bra I had bought the night before. His eyes illuminated with a sudden hunger. At first I was frightened, but then revealed the feeling of being able to stop a man of his stature. He ran his hands over my skin; creating goose bumps with every stroke.

Still fondling my epidermis, he began unbuckling his pants. "Is this alright?" His serene voice rendered irresistible. "Mhm." He quickly begins pulling his pants below his knees, and rubbing his immense phallus against my labium; sending shivers down my cuticles. He slowly injects his membrum virile inside my large intestines. He begins picking up speed, shaking the egg cartons above. As he thrusts faster, slapping my gluteus maximus; I let out a slight moan. "Fuck me harder!" I blush by the sheer embarrassment of my ejection. "Gladly."
He flips me over, and begins smacking my behind. I let out a yelp, which echoes throughout the store. Ass exposed, He inserts his penis into... my butt!? Baffled by this erection, I jump uncontrollably; only to find myself pinned down. I try moving out of the enclosed space only to heed the words; "That's right. Squirm; squirm my oppressed pathogen." Hearing these words arouse me instantly. I can't help but express the vast joyfulness I am given; but I yearn for more. "Harder daddy. Make me suffer!" He slams me against the refrigerator, and begins penetrating me vigorously. I can feel the condensation from the fridge drip down my back, as my soulless screams reverberate across the street.
As he continues abusing my colon I couldn't help but notice a package of eggs missing from the cart. I attempt to break out of his embrace, but he grips me tighter and asks; "Where do you think you're going? I'm not finished with you..." He pins me to the floor with a deviating ⁰look in his eyes. I begin to frantically panic. "Uhh Erik, where are the eggs?" As soon as I ask that I feel the cool sensation of a spheroid shaped object inserted into my anus. "Oh fuck me!" I yell out. He injects his phallus back into my ass with an egg now too. "Right here." His rough thrusting begins cracking the egg exposing the yellow fluid, which is held inside. Feeling the leaking liquid exude provides me ecstasy; it's used as an eggcellent lubricant. Erik begins forcing himself deeper inside me; sodomising, "Hail to the Egg Lord!"