36

Emma and Noah are sitting in his truck in a random parking lot he found, not wanting to leave each other, yet.

"Wait a minute." Emma jumps.

"Why?"

"Dude." She breathes.

"What?" He mocks.

"What if one or two of the guys is gonna be de-virginated tonight?"

"Oh my god." He smiles. "They do have girls to do that, now."

Emma smiles excitedly and hits the chair a few times.

-

"Can we listen to music?"

Noah nods and turns the radio on, trying to find a good station and failing. They end up just turning it off and she smirks at him.

"What?" He squints his eyes.

"Oh, nothing."

He suspiciously looks at her until she's thrown herself in the backseat. He looks back and she smiles at him.

"Come here, my love."

He nods and gets out the car, getting in the back with her. She moves so that he can get in the middle as she rolls her dress up and straddles his waist.

She immediately softly smashes their lips together in an open-mouthed kiss. He holds her hips while she starts grinding on his hardness.

She lets out a small whimper and he moves his lips down to her neck, tilting her head as he sucks just below her ear.

She backs up a bit and unbuckles his belt, doing the same to his pants, his member laying on his, now bare abs after unbuttoning his shirt.

He moves her panties to one side and she leans up as he places his tip at her entrance. She presses their lips together as she lowers him in. She grinds while slowly bouncing on him as he grips her ass.

She's about to go back down when Noah stops her and starts quickly thrusting up. Her moans grow louder while she grips the seat behind him.

"Fuck, Noah!"

His thrusts become sloppy as he gets closer. Emma, feeling this and not being close, just nods and lets him release.

Emma moves to the seat beside him and before she can be left unsatisfied, Noah quickly spreads her legs, his tongue attacking her clit.

She lets out a surprised and happy moan and he sticks three fingers in her. She takes hold of his hair and tugs slightly, holding him in place.

Her back arches and her body shakes as it grows closer to an orgasm. She shouts as she releases in his mouth, him continuing until she's finished.