Family

I'm really sorry I didn't update any chapter  yesterday cause when I wrote it I forgot to save it. So yeah that's why I hope you forgive me😅

"I'M HOME! " Mikey screamed.

"Why are you home so early? did something happen? " a guy with black hair and same eyes as Mikey said. He looked a little bit older than us probably around 20 years old (⚠️my au⚠️)  "who is he? Is he still single? Is he your bf? Please don't tell me he's your bf" the tall man said. Why is everyone asking if I'm single? am I too ugly to date? Ken-nii wasn't lying when he said I was ugly 10 years ago.

Mikey P.O.V

"He's not dating anyone and I know that you are after him but I saw him first so he's mine"  I said ready to fight my older brother for takemitchy.

"We'll see about that" he said and went closer to MY mitchy

"Hello there cutie, I'm shinishiro Mikey's older brother and your future husband. What's your name? " shinishiro flirtee with takemitchy and kissed his hand. THAT MOTHER FUCKER!

"What? Oh yeah I'm sorry for not introducing myself I'm takemichi Ryukuji nice to meet you shinishiro-san" takemichi said with an angelic smile.

"Wait.YOU'RE DRAKEN'S BROTHER? " shinishiro said 

"Yeah I'm sorry I forgot to tell you 😅" takemichi said

Izana walked in probably cause he heard shinishiro shouting.

"Who is he? Is the guy you said is draken's brother? " he asked .I only nodded. I could see the tint of blush on his cheeks he tried to hide it.

Why does everyone like takemichi? Well who wouldn't like him he's a complete angle.

"You are that giraffe's brother you look weak compared to him" he said leaning closer to takemitchy.

"Well I trained a bit so I'm not that weak" he said smiling. I bet he's stronger than shinishiro.

We went to my room and closed the door. we chatted for a bit "oh yeah I forgot you still have to meet my other friend????? "

Who do you think the other friend is? Comment down to see if you have guessed right.

That's it for today see you tomorrow ❤