Episode 1 | A Friend for Theo

In this episode, Nigel tangles with one of the Park's first residents terrible teenage Triceratops Theo and his testosterone fuelled rampages which bring chaos to the park.  

With this, he is forced to travel back into the Cretaceous 65.5 million years ago to find another Triceratops or two to calm the malevolent male and restore order to the park. 

"She's been like this for days,"Suzanne explained. "I'm really worried its not like her at all." 

She was stood outside Big Cat Climb with a concerned Nigel and her assistant Sarah examining the female Sabre-Toothed Cat, Sabrina. Her mate Sebastian paced the fence eagerly whining loudly and wanting to be with his partner. 

After the end of the last series, the dividing fence in their small enclosures was taken down to form a bigger one for the happy couple. Since then, they have been inseparable thanks to the efforts of Suzanne playing Cupid. 

"I'll have to dart her. Can you load my tranquilliser gun please Sarah," She said pointing to the gun. Sarah loaded the gun with a dart and gave it to Suzanne. She took aim through the mesh of the fence and fired scoring a direct hit on the female rump. 

She did no react,just sighed before staring at her mate as he roared and grunted trying to defend her and communicate with his female companion. 

This really worried Nigel. 

If the disease affecting the Sabre Tooth was contagious and possibly life threatening, what if the other animals catch it? 

Suddenly, his radio crackled into life. 

"Nigel, Nigel... it's Bob, are you there?" 

"Hi Bob, Nigel here, what do you want?" 

"Our new recruit is here." Bob replied. 

Nigel quickly gathered up his belongings into his bag and headed to the Main Complex to meet his new colleague. 

After getting into his Jeep, Nigel sped along the dirty trackway, kicking clouds of billowing red dust into the air. 

Bob greeted Nigel as he arrived at the Main Entrance to the park and led him towards a Jeep which had just driven through the gate. 

A teenage girl stood on the back of the car before trying to awkwardly clamber her way off the stationary vehicle. 

After jumping to the ground playfully, she brushed her hair back before approaching Nigel and Bob. 

"This is Rebecca Wilson, she's your new researcher and mission assistant." Bob said introducing her as she shook Nigel's hand. 

Rebecca was one of the top pupils at her university and with highly demanded qualifications in palaeontology and animal behaviour, according to Nigel, the job was hers. 

She was a highly intelligent and creative 22 year old with long auburn hair in a pony tail. She wore a white vest top with a checked blue shirt over the top, denim skinny jeans, red converse boots and a brown leather backpack slung over her left shoulder. 

"Just call me Becca." She answered, smiling. "I'm such a big fan, I've admired your work for a long time and now I'm part of some of greatest work, Prehistoric Park. 

"May I see the time portal?" She asked excitably. 

"Of course," He replied opening the Jeep's back door. "But first, a tour!" 

Becca clambered into the Jeep with Nigel and Bob on the front seats as the vehicle came alive with a spluttering start. 

As after a few minutes of driving, the first paddock was just in sight, hidden by the exotic jungle vegetation.