Text's, Reunion and Awkward Tension.

Lexi's P.O.V.

All three of us stared at our phone screens in amazement. The boys had got our numbers back. It was 12pm and the twins were both asleep so we had just had chance to check our phones and found all five boys had text all three of us.

"You know it kind of makes sense they have just finished their tour." Jess exclaimed as I nodded. Jess had text Harry back and Aggie had text all of them but I had only replied to Zayn and Liam. That would piss Niall off.

"What are you going to do? How are you gonna tell them it's twins and that Niall is the farther?" Aggie asked. I shrugged unable to speak. My phone buzzed in my hand.

From- Liam

WHEN CAN I MEET MY NIECE OR NEPHEW?!?! xxxxxx

I smiled as I read it and text back that he could come over whenever he wanted. As soon as I sent it he had replied that he would be round at 2.

"He's gonna flip when he finds out their twins." Aggie laughed once we had all finished our texting session. I hadn't replied to Niall, I didn't exactly want to see or speak to him.

"I'm gonna go feed the twins then have a shower and change, maybe try look half decent." I smiled getting up hearing Aggie and Jess trying to call first shots in the shower as I walked into the my room with the two cribs set up with the sleeping babies in.

I couldn't help but let a smile slip onto my face as I lifted Andy up, he had Niall's blue eyes, they both did but they had my lips. Weird I know but you could see me and Niall in both boys.

James began to whimper so I fed Andy and burped him and then did the same with James. They should really come with instructions. Aggie appeared as I rocked James in my arms trying to calm his crying.

"Go have a shower, I'll take care of him." she smiled. I was reluctant to hand him over at first, I hated when either of them cried and just wanted to hold them when they did.

"Come on, I'll try not to drop him." Aggie smiled. I gave in and handed crying James over.

I picked out some dark blue skinny jeans, a white tank top and Liam's old green Jack Wills hoodie then went to go and shower.

I was out pretty quick and by the time all three of us were ready it was 1:53, Liam would be here soon. I would guess Harry is coming over for Jess I'm just praying it's only the two of them.

I sat on the sofa playing with my heart locket, I know I have made up my mind we are pretty much through but can't bring myself to take the locket off. I heard a knock on the door and jumped out of my skin.

"Can you get that Ag's. Jess can you come and change the twins with me?" I instructed and rushed to my room to change the twins half dreading to see if Niall was here.

It took only a minute to change them with the help of Jess. When they were changed I sat on my bed. Jess walked towards the door but realized I had sat down.

"C'mon, I know you're worried Niall's here but you can't avoid it forever." she reasoned I nodded as she grabbed my hand and lead me to the lounge.

We walked in to find all five boys here. Jess dropped my hand and ran to Harry almost in tears happy, of course. I swallowed avoiding eye contact with Niall as Liam got up and gave me a hug.

"Who knew I would miss you, surprise huh? Spend forever fighting with you then I leave and all I wanna do is come back to see my twin." Liam joked smiling at me, I nodded.

"Hey Lexi." I heard Zayn smirk. I turned and saw him and literally ran to him.He pulled me into a hug. I swear I missed Zayn more then Liam at times. Not in a boyfriend way, in a best-friend way.

"I missed you." I smiled as he hugged me tighter.

"Missed you too." he sighed pulling back out of the hug.

"Nice hair." I smiled at his new style, flat and scruffy, it suited him. He nodded a thanks. As I hugged Louis and greeted Harry but he was kind of occupied with Jess. I ignored Niall as best I could but risked a quick glance and saw hurt in his eyes, there was an awkward tention between us now but I shrugged it off.

We started up a conversation trying not to talk about the babies I had just had, keeping it casual. Us girls mostly asked how the tour was. Niall sat on the sofa staying quiet as I was sat huddled up to Zayn.

"Soooo?" Liam grinned.

"Okay come with me, but be quiet." I smiled, Liam looked like he had won the lottery, I suppose I look like that every time I see the twins.

We walked down to my room the door was closed and I put my hand on the handle to open it as I remembered something.

Oh yeah they don't know their twins yet, do they.

A/N Hello my little Clownfish! Did you like it? I hope you did!!!! Anywayz urrmm yeah so can I get like I dunno 40 VOTES and 17 COMMENTS then I'll upload? AND I'M SO SORRY IT'S SHORT I WILL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER SORRY!

Question time now.......

Do you think Lexi should tell Niall he's the dad

or 

Should he figure it out by himself? Thanks mochacho (not a word but it is now!) - Emily :D