[The Green Dragon's Diary]

Cale cannot trust his instinct right now for some reason. Cale trusts himself more than anyone in the world, but not today. 

He had been having this gut feeling that he will soon face another problem that he needs to solve. And it's bothering him so much. 

It's not that the problems come to him running like a horse on a loose, or a bull charging towards him because it was being annoyed and wanted to take off his red hair off of his head. It's also not that he pokes his nose at troublesome issues that he always wants to run away from but loses the chance to do so.

It's just that... The problems are always just sitting beside him, waiting to be solved.

That's right. In front of him is the Diary or Record of the deceased Green Dragon that a certain Golden Ancient Dragon took care of when it was still a child. He was bored, and he like it. He had nothing to do, and he likes doing nothing. But today is different. he was feeling restless while looking at the Diary that Eruhaben told him to hold on to for the meantime.

'It's bad to read someone else's diary, especially a dead person's diary...' Cale doesn't want to poke his nose into the Green Dragon's thoughts.

"Human, did the book hurt you? Why are you looking at it like that?" The black dragon voiced his concern toward the redhead who had been glaring holes at the Diary

"Is the God of Death talking to you right now nya?" On asked, Hong then became attentive when he heard the God of death being mentioned

"No, I'm just thinking about something" Cale answered his children and picked up the Diary, It's better to remove this feeling as soon as possible, it's uncomfortable'

He heaved a deep sigh and started opening the Diary. The first page was just normal, thoughts of the Dragon when he was in his young years were written. The dragon's hatred toward other Dragons who were looking down on him was also written, as well as the things that he had acquired through the years he had still been alive. 

'It's pretty normal, I guess there really is nothing here' As Cale started thinking of putting the Diary back on the table, the wind that came from outside flipped the Diary's pages and stopped to a certain date. 

'what a cliche!' he had a disgruntled look on his face

It was the last 5 pages of the diary, -no. It was in the last 4 pages of the Diary that the Green Dragon, Olienne, had written his thoughts before his death.

'damn it!' The redhead's face turned sour

[I met a very peculiar human.]

That was the very first sentence that was written on the first page out of five.

[Curiosity got the best of me]

It continued. Cale stopped reading in a low phase, he also did not bother trying to record the diary as he does not want the Golden Dragon to feel disappointed in him for invading the other Dragon's Privacy

[He was very small like an ant. But I guess that was because I was in my Dragon form when I met him. He did not even seem to be so shocked when he saw me as other humans do. he did not kneel down nor was he even scared.

He's a very odd human]

Cale thought that this person was probably a Dragon Slayer, but he remembered that all the people from the Dragon Slayer Village already died because of a certain bastard

'someone, who has an Ancient Power that has the same capabilities as the Dominating Aura perhaps?'

[Rather than a scared or admiring gaze, his eyes were dull and lifeless. Those eyes were looking at me with a pitying gaze