▪10▪

-Taehyung POV-

I came from my office room running fastly when i hear something falling at first i ignore it but then then again the same sound make me worried for her and i bursted the door open but the scene in front of me make me confused but vanished by my negative thoughts.

The o-oxygen mask in her hand everything is mess and she is breathing heavily why s-she want to harm her? She k-know her? N-No it can't be, She should not know about her. Not yet.

Anger rushed inside me making her shocked because she knows and i caught her she fucked up I didn't expect this from her. She's probably want to kill her i bet her father is the one who tell y/n about her but not this time no one can hurt her.

I took large steps towards her and snatched the oxygen from her hand harshly my eyes are glossy at the same time angry i didn't expect this from her but at least she show's her real face.

Taehyung: "Are you okay Mom?"

He softly asked his mom after making her wear the oxygen while y/n's eyes widen. Mom? She thought because she never hear about him having a mom there was information that hid parents are dead.

In one blink of eye taehyung stood in front of her and hold her arm in a tight grip dragging her out of the room as he became deaf for her pleadings.

Y/n: "T-Taehyung leave m-me it's h-hurting" She said because of his tight hold on her arms he stop in the living room and look at her with his bloodshot red eyes

Her words stuck on her throat when a hard slap touch on her cheeks make her land on the floor because of the hard empact he used her mind went black she knows he is misunderstanding the situation but she didn't expected this from him.

He is also like him Her conscience mocked

She didn't react just look at the floor blankly taehyung bent down gripping her hair make her look at him he saw her blank eyes his heart ache and his grip loosened on her hair

But his nauseous surrounded in revenge full of negativity.

Taehyung: "Finally showed your true colors?" He said shrugging his heart ache she look at him when he said thode words very simply he didn't let her explain herself he was too blind in his rage and revenge but she didn't act nor replied

Taehyung: "Ofcourse you will you know why?" Came his angry voice but she still didn't react

Taehyung: "Because of the blood, the dirty blood running into you is from your father this is why you did that right? What you want? Money? Tell me the amount I will give you"

The only word broke her was dirty blood she felt ashamed on herself for being his daughter but proud because the woman who gave her birth is an angel from heaven

Her eyes start filling with tears she will never react nor give a fuck if anyone else saying all this but hearing the from the person you love, the man who make her feel butterflies, who make her heart flutter spitting this all hurt her the most.

If he didn't know that the first step of relationship is trust then why he even make her feel all those feelings if he is going to accused her for the thing she never had done he left her all broken he didn't even try to ask her what actually happened.

Her blank gaze fixed on the floor looking into space the man whom she only loves for whom her heart beat was just slapped her and call her a golddigger tears continuously coming from her eyes but her face is expressionless, lips trembling.