Chapter-21

The four looked at each other, and finally Zhang Mingshan spoke up.

"Su Yu must be informed that although he is a fugitive now, he is still participating in the show in essence, and he cannot be allowed to continue driving on the main road of the East China Sea.

"Otherwise, if you do run into the hit-and-run criminal, it may be life-threatening."

Zhang Mingshan's words were unanimously recognized by everyone.

Su Yu's current status is just participating in the show.

If you run into such a real criminal, the consequences are unimaginable.

The director's team also quickly sent someone over, saying that they would inform Su Yu.

At this moment, on the main road of the East China Sea, Su Yu was driving a racing car, running leisurely.

No one was chasing him, so of course Su Yu ran a little slower.

Admiring the street scene, Su Yu's mood can be said to be too good.

With the god-level car skills exchanged from the system, and his control of the vehicle, no one dares to recognize the first.

At this moment, the camera hanging on Su Yu's chest suddenly rang.

"Su Yu, leave the main street of the East China Sea, there is a real criminal here, leave quickly, otherwise your life may be in danger!"

There is sound coming from the camera.

Su Yu was stunned when he heard this.

Does this camera still make sound?

It was just the content of his voice that made him frown.

"What do you mean, you mean there's a real criminal here?"

"Yes! This perpetrator has already caused several deaths, Su Yu, hurry up and leave!"

In the camera, there is a rapid sound.

When Su Yu heard this, his eyes narrowed.

The real criminal?

interesting……

"Okay, I see."

With that said, Su Yu looked at the camera and found a button on it.

"Hey, hey, Su Yu, don't..."

Before he could finish speaking, he stopped abruptly.

And Su Yu, not only did not turn around and leave.

Instead it accelerated.

In the live broadcast room, countless people saw this scene and became puzzled.

【What is Su Shen doing? Why don't you run away?]

[Su Shenrun, the hit-and-run criminal in front is too scary! He didn't take human life seriously at all, he was completely taking revenge on society! 】

【sky! Is there such a person? Damn it! 】

[I'm sorry, what is God Su doing? ! 】

Countless people looked at the contents of the camera, and their foreheads were sweating.

No one could guess what Su Yu was doing.

And the scene...

Su Yu drove forward, and sure enough, he soon heard the siren.

In the distance, several police cars were quickly chasing a black sedan.

And the black car is like crazy, it's rampaging around.