Chapter 6 - The Sorting Hat

______

______

3'rd pov

The train is shown stopping, with Hagrid walking towards it.

Hagrid: right, then. First years this way, please!

Hagrid: come on now first years, don't be shy. Come on now, hurry up

It shows all the first years walking out of the train, which include Ron and Harry. And Isabella and Hermione a little behind them.

Harry and Ron walk over to Hagrid.

Hagrid: hello Harry

Harry: hey Hagrid

Ron looks up at Hagrid in amazement.

Ron: wow

Hagrid blush at Ron's reaction.

Hagrid: right then. This way to the boats. Come on now, follow me

Hagrid begins to walk to the boats destination, while all the first years trail after him. While looking around in amazement.

The screen change to boats sailing in the water, with Hagrid in front. It then zooms out and show the castle. It zooms in on the boat which Harry and Ron happens to be sitting in. In also show us the boat which contains the Granger twins. And then zoom in on the castle once again.

The screen show us Neville and Dean, then change to Harry and Ron.

Frank and Alice smile as their son is shown again.

It change to the first years walking up some stairs inside of the castle. Where Professor McGonagall is standing on the top of the stairs. Once all the first years reaches the top, Professor McGonagall begins talking.

McGonagall: welcome to hogwarts

McGonagall: now in a few moments you'll pass through these doors *the doors behind her* and join your classmates

McGonagall: but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravensclaw and Slytherin. *it show us Draco nodding while smiling* Now while your here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule-breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house up.

James: you gave us the same speech Minnie

McGonagall: why change it if it fits?

It show us a toad, which happens to be Neville's.

Neville: Trevor!

Alice: I also always loose my things too

Neville just smile at his mother.