3 |•Y/n?•|

-Narrator:

As Y/n lays down, she hears noises. It sounds like a fight between the Winx and the Trix. Y/n stands up and follows the noise. There she meets the Winx. *They don't look as bad as I thought.* thinks Y/n and approaches them. She also notices how Selina enters a protective bubble. The Winx and Trix fight each other.

The Winx come closer to Selina and fire magic at her. But the protective bubble protects Selina and   fires the magic back. The Winx lose their powers, but what they don't know is that it's Y/n work.

She wrote that the Winx would lose their magic and attack Selina. And hey, that's what happens. With a grin, she writes that Bloom is the only one with magic, but unfortunately she's too exhausted. The Trix think it's because of Selina and her book.

As Y/n leaves, she feels Darcy's eyes on her. Y/n gives her a smile before she disappears. Y/n goes to her room and takes out her Dark book. She wants to find something to break her seal.

Unfortunately nothing, the other pages are just old-time magic spells. She lands on a line. Her eyes widen as she reads on.
She can activate her magic power by killing her parents who did this to her.

The seal will not be completely broken, but she will have some of her power back. As she is about to fly away, Darcy comes into her room. "Where are you going?" asks Darcy. "I have to do something." returns Y/n as an answer. "And that would be?" "It's none of your business, Darcy." says Y/n sternly to her.

Darcy approaches and grabs Y/n's face with her hand. "I don't like that tone of your voice, little one. You better tell me what's going on." she says and pushes me against a wall. *What's wrong with her?* thinks Y/n.

"Fine," pointing to the book in her hand. "I can break my seal, I have to do something for that." answer Y/n, Darcy. "Then I'll accompany you." and takes Y/n hand.

Y/n nods and both fly to Y/n's parents who are still stoned. "Are this your parents?" asks Darcy Y/n. "Yeah, Not my real Parents. They wanted to hide me so I turned them to stone." replies Y/n and prepares everything. "I can't break my seal completely, but a part of it." whisper Y/n in Darcy's ear.

She nods and walks away with a start. Y/n casts the spell and kills her parents for good. When that's done, she hears a chain break. A seal is broken. Darcy's eyes widen as she senses Y/n aura. Y/n then falls, but before she hits the ground, Darcy catches her.

She takes Y/n in her arms and flies back to the witch tower. There she goes into Y/n room and lays them down on the bed. She leans down and kisses Y/n on the lips. Suddenly the door opens.

Icy bursts in and approaches Darcy. "Where have you been?" asks Icy. "I helped Y/n with something." states Darcy. "And what? The Winx have won again!" Icy explains to her so she understands.
"If Selina fails, Y/n can help us." says Darcy and comes to Icy. "We'd better go." and both leave Y/n room.