Being Official

Cole Thompson

"You guys are so cute!" A voice shrieks in the school hallway I was walking in to meet my girlfriend.

"Sarai, can you be any louder?!" Jezzabelle snaps at her friend who I'm guessing was gushing at our new relationship.

"How can I be quiet?! My closest friend from middle school is finally happy again! Not to be rude or anything but I never thought you and Leo would last as long you guys did. I'm just so happy now that you're with a man that can satisfy you both in and out of bed" The light brown haired girl who I see now standing in front of my girlfriend at her locker, rambles on.

"And that Cindy girl? Biggest bitch I've ever met. It's a good thing you're with her hot older brother now, at least you can rub that shit in her face. Make sure when you two are having sex in her house, be extra loud so that can bitch can hear it" She continues as I tried not to laugh at how this small innocent looking girl was trying to give sex advice to my blushing girlfriend.

"It's not like I can stay quiet with him anyways. He's to good in bed and plus that dick is to bomb for me not to make any noise" Jezzabelle replies as I walk up behind her smiling at her friend who was now staring wide eyed back at me.

"Uhh.." Sarai tried to alert Jezzabelle of my presence but she continued to talk while keeping her eyes on her locker that she was taking books out of.

"His dick was the biggest one I've had and that's not even the beginning, the way he uses it as well is what's gotten me so hooked onto him in the beginning. But now it's like the dick is just a bonus to the great man that I fell in love with. His annoying clinginess is also a big part of how I fell in love with him, and the way he treats me. Oh my gosh! I finally found the one man that treats me like the goddess I am, and he's got a big dick that satisfies me well in bed. How lucky am I?!" She swoons while her friends face turned as red as a tomato.

Before she could tell my girlfriend that the man she was boasting about was behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist as she let out a surprised yell.

"You're not the lucky one. I am" I whisper into her ear as she gasps before turning around in my arms with a shocked expression.

"You heard everything didn't you?" She asks shyly looking up at me as I laugh before planting a kiss on her pouting lips.

"I'm just gonna..." Sarai mumbles before rushing off in a flash.

"You scared off my friend" Jezzabelle mumbles against my lips as I laugh before continuing to savor in the taste of my girlfriends cherry flavored lips.

"Look who it is, the backstabbing friend and the drunk driving alcoholic convict" A shrilly voice says behind me, making both me and my girl turn around.

I wasn't at all shocked to see my girl's asshole ex and his new conquest of the week standing in the hallway now glaring at me.

When I heard Leo rejected my sister after the whole town basically crucified both of them for what happened with my girl.

And after listening to his whiney voicemails and seeing his annoying text messages of him begging Jezzabelle to take him back for the past two months, I wasn't surprised to see him pop up out of no where after hearing the biggest gossip at our school.

Which was the new relationship between the schools hottest cheerleader and her ex best friends football quarterback brother.

"Don't be petty just because I know how to take care of my girl better than you ever could" I say pulling little JJ in my arms while smirking back at the angry guy in front of us.