14TH Shadow | The Running Shadow And More Heros.

The new day has begun in musutafu with the sun rising turning into day time. There has been no news about the new vigilante. The black fox was nowhere to be seen but the hero was still on the look. With new heros coming into the scene they will do anything to take down or capture the so-call vigilante and the villains want the samurai out of there way. 

However

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

One particular villain is interested in the fox

Vigilantes, Eversicen quriks came in most would abuse or use their powers for evil. But when No one came to help most took there power and the law into their own hands and fight crime. Around this time the government was thinking of a way to keep people's quirks under control and think of a license that people and use to do hero work. When the hero license came in the vigilantes started moving out as time passes by and couldn't handle the competition. Neither of these wanted the money or fame but now newer and newer heros come in and only want the money and fame.

 Neither of these wanted the money or fame but now newer and newer heros come in and only want the money and fame

As U.A high school started there were no sightings of the vigilante but the police was still on the streets looking and radioing crimes that happened and calling any free heros. But for the vigilante, most people already fear him. But a Few sightings have been seen

They say he moves without a sound lurking with the shadow taking down villains with a swift strike. With most fights they say he doesn't care how the villain feels. He just keeps keeping going until their eyes are closed. One bad move the shadows and bad luck will come your way.

With every corner around you will never know that hes watching you

.

.

.

but when you do

.

.

.

.

.