Part 1

-Payton-

"Able! Payton!" I heard as Able grumbled awake making me groan while he got up. "What Henrik?" "Sorry Chibs and Jax are looking for you both, says something about school." Able sighed nodding nudging me to get up. I groaned; "too early." I moaned out making Able laugh. "It's 10 am plus you heard your brother dad and Chibs are looking for us about school." 

After I dressed I looked over and laughed realizing that we were matching, he smiled at me grabbing my hand pulling me to him

After I dressed I looked over and laughed realizing that we were matching, he smiled at me grabbing my hand pulling me to him. Kissing me he smiled, "Those damn blue eyes every time." I mumbled against his lips. "And your chocolate brown ones make me melt." He mumbled making me blush. We walked out to the bar area seeing Jax talking to my twin and Chibs. "Hey lass." Chibs said making me smile at him. "Hey there pops." He laughed. "You know when you where a wee lass we knew that you and Able where going to date." I blushed and groaned. "Pooops why." He laughed rolling his eyes at me. "Let's go Henrik is headed to school already and the principle wanted to met with us all." I gulped don't get me wrong I am a good student never in trouble....much and have straight A's all around. Though when people start bullying Henrik, Landon or I about how our parent's are dead I tend to lose my shit. 

I waited for Able to get on his bike before getting on, "Ready?" I nodded and we headed out. 

-Henrik- 

"Henrik!" I heard a girl yell as I turned to see Kenny Winston's girlfriend Elaine, I waved as she caught up, "what's up?" I asked making her shrug. "You hear from Kenny lately?" I sighed and looked at her, "You know that around this time is the hardest...." She sighed softly. "I know I just worry because his mom's death anniversary and Elle taking care of them both." I nodded and groaned knowing that my brother is dating a woman half his age. Look age doesn't really matter but when you have to hear them all the time and get left behind them then Pay and Able how am I supposed to feel. "Hellloooo." She waved her hand in my face as I looked at her. "sorry." She shrugged then the bell rang. "Let's go." I sighed

-Landon-

I watched Henrik zone out as Kenny's girlfriend was talking to him his face saddened and I knew what he was thinking. Henrik is the baby a loner so he is always by himself, very much like dad in that way. I mean our dad is Happy fucking Lowman and he was the killer himself. I can't ignore the fact that our brother is turning into our father I don't want that to happen. I couldn't wait to get home because I had went to build a bear and created something for Henrik with mom's voice telling him that she loves him. Not sure it will work but I can fucking hope. I seen Chibs, Jax, Pay and Able....thats not good. Those two are doing better than most here, including me she got the smarts and I got the looks. I sighed and headed to class. 

-Payton-

We get to the office and I started bouncing my leg it is my anxiety habit that I have due to the fact  that when I was little I had separation anxiety because of my parents both being dead of course and me clinging to Chibs at all costs as I grew up. When Able and I got older we realized that we had feelings for each other I mean we have been each others everything from, sex, kiss, etc. I sighed softly knowing what was going to happen. Able put his hand on my leg, I looked at him and he kissed my head. "Your okay all you did was defend your little brother." I nodded feeling a clench in my heart because Henrik always thinks that he is alone and he isn't tonight we are going to mom and dad's house and having a sibling sleep over like we use to do when we were growing up. The principle walked out and sighed at us, "Let's go talk in my office." 

After the talk in the office we both were shocked Able and I where on honor roll but if we kept fighting it would be taken away. I asked if I could skip the rest of school I had something important to do for my brother and the principle understood and let me off which I was thankful. I kissed Able before heading out with Chibs and Jax. They both waited to say anything until we got outside. "Why did he say it was okay?" Chibs asked as I sighed. "Henrik is having such a hard time lately with everything that he is failing school. Hence why Landon and I are doing a sibling night with the three of us only and surprising him with stuff." They nodded. "And to just let him know that we've been there. Where is mental state is." They both nodded once again and we left to the club house. I went into Able and I's room and got the money I had put away for a puppy for my little brother grabbing my purse on my way out and my side by side keys. I headed out and went to the animal shelter. I looked around until I seen a puppy that reminds me of dad's dog. "Did you find one ma'am?" I nodded and pointed to the little puppy. "ah no one wants this one his mama was killed and he was the only one that we found." 

I bought everything that my brother needed and headed to mom and dad's house

I bought everything that my brother needed and headed to mom and dad's house. I let the puppy loose as I got started on decorating mom and dad's room. I had Chibs and Jax pick up the pizza before my brothers got out of school and bring the to me. My twin is bringing Henrik here to surprise him. 

-Henrik-

As school ended Landon dragged me to his car, "We will have Jax and Tara getting your car; Payton and I have a surprise for you." he told me making me look up confused. "I don't understand the two of you at all." I groaned. "What do you mean?" He asked confused. "You ignore me all the time unless I have to get you for something and I barely spend time with you as it is." he frowned making me sigh. "Fine lets go." He nodded getting into the car. Once we got to our destination I seen Payton with something in her hands. Landon parked as we both got out, she walked up to me, "This little man is for you, I know its not much but it's part of our apology." I looked at her with tears threatening to come out. "I know we aren't there for you much but I want to change that, I hate that you feel so alone when your not." She continued. "You are a mini of our father and sometimes we have such a hard time...follow me to the second part."  We walked into the bedroom and I smiled. "Just like when we were kids." she nodded excitedly "Yeah let's do this." She giggled. I smiled as I got onto the bed "time for Shrek" we all laughed. "Alright Shadow let's get comfy."

-----------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hey everyone I know this story has been a long time coming and I really hope that you all enjoy this story let me know what you think or if you have any ideas at all. I'm thinking about putting Wendy into the mix with her own little family and maybe something else thrown in. Anyway Let me know what you think!