Part 2

My brothers where asleep as I sighed, I knew I was going to be the only one up with Landon in the club and Henrik has his own thing going I should have known they where tired. I looked at the time smiling, I better start making supper. I played music on my phone softly as I got the chicken breast out, eggs, seasoning, bread crumbs. I grabbed my pan and oil, I started humming as I was cutting up the chicken breast into strips; I seen Henrik's pup whining at the back door, I let the dog out in the fenced back yard before I continued. I started humming to the music as I continued cooking. "Need any help?" I jumped and looked to see Henrik. "Sure bubba you wanna peel potatoes or fry the strips?" He smiled, "I'll do the strips." I smiled softly at him. "Will you turn it up I like this song." I nodded and turned it up to listen closely to hear Jelly Roll "Need a Favor" I smiled to myself. 

"Hey how long was I sleeping?" I laughed, "You and Henrik fell asleep during the second movie, I put on another than decided i needed to do dinner." He chuckled softly. "We have salad?" I nodded as he smiled. "Who lives here now?" I froze as I sighed, "It's our house Henrik we didn't know if we should live here or not but with us doing our own thing...I would like for us to move in together. I-If not I can live here on my own." they both looked at me. "I would love that." Henrik said. "I...I have felt really alone lately and I know dad was the same way and I don't want to be like that you know." I hugged him and kissed his head. "I know." Landon said as he smiled softly at us. "But that means we bring our loved ones to come here too even you Henrik I've seen you eyeing Ellie." I watched him blush making me smile. 

"OOOO Kenny's older sister. Hot." I said making him push me a little. I just smiled at him "WHAT IF THE LOVE I'M MISSING IS TAKING CONTROL!" I yelled as I sang as they laughed singing with me. "Anyway after supper we will agree to who rooms where. I have been already sleeping in mom and dads room if either one of you want it you can have it." "Nah we both know that you will get pregnant and need that room how you and Able are constantly at it." My jaw dropped, before I could say something I heard, "He isn't wrong sissy I mean I had to leave my dorm room more than once." I stomped my foot. "Fuck you both!" Henrik crinkled his nose playfully; "No thanks sis that's incest." I playfully hit him. "No really though keep their room knowing Able he will move himself in. No one wants to deal with Thomas and Lilly." I groaned. "You know Lilly defiantly takes after Tara." Henrik snorted. "You take after mom." He said as I looked at him, "At least from what Chibs says." I stuck my tongue out. 

"so that means I have a bad attitude, im pretty and badass." they both laughed. "Have you met mom." I scoffed, "Shut your mouth." Landon laughed. "but I wouldn't mind having Able here nor Anna." Landon blushed. "Anna huh....as is Anna the psycho?" He smirks. "yeah she is really nice though she would get along with the club." I nodded. "Do you have able's crow?" I nodded smirking. "I've had it for a while wanna see?" Henrik nodded as I lifted my shirt. 

(Just imagine it on her ribs landing on a motorcycle in the middle of a field of Nightshade)

"Holy shit, that's dad's bike!" I nodded, "mom was like deadly nightshade." I mumbled as we all finished dinner, "Ranch get the ranch!" Landon yelled making Henrik laugh, "I want ranch and western for my salad please." I nodded patting his head. "So what do we tell papa Chibs?" I asked them as I looked at them. "That we are moving into mom and dad's house." I nodded as Able, Elle and Anna burst through the door. The three of us looked at one another and just laughed, Able sat next to me as Ellie and Anna sat next to Henrik and Landon. "what about us." Able whined as I handed him my salad that I didn't even start. "Uh no, no I want some actual food." he pouted. "Salad first than food, you know the rules of the house." he playfully pouted and got up. "I'll make my own Ellie and Anna need to know the rules." I smirked. 

"So does Landon and Henrik." everyone looked at me as I smiled. "Mom and dad left rules for the house." They nodded. 

"Rule 1: Salads always before dinner no ifs, ands, or butts. 

Rule 2: clean up after yourself,

 Rule 3: if laundry needs to be done do NOT count on one person to do all of the laundry if you see it needs to be done do it. 

Rule 4: If ANYONE gets pregnant it takes a village to raise children help one another. 

Rule 5: No fighting in the house, if a fight does break out in the house take it outside. 

and lastly Rule 6: Love one another because you never know how long you have." 

I teared up at the last one as everyone nodded, Able sat next to me as we all talked and ate; This, this is what my parents wanted us to be a family. I love my brothers but I love this a lot more. I know Jax misses Tara everyday but I am glad he is still here with us. I am still glad Chibs loves us as his own we would be in the system if it wasn't for him. We all cleaned up and went back to watching movies Henrik and Ellie being all cute and cuddly and Landon and Anna where also snuggled. "You guys want to work on the house tomorrow ya know make it ours." "Hell yeah that would be so much fun." Henrik replied making me smile. As we watched movies Able held me as I couldn't get what my brothers where saying out of my head. I haven't had my period in a while but my periods have also been irregular since i got it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone I am so so sorry I haven't updated this story since the first chapter I have had so much going on since I started school and started working night shifts. Please let me know how you like this story so far.