38-3 Days

Kinuka's POV

Surprisingly HE kept his word and didn't attack us before today. Today was in fact the 3 days before we went to war. All of us were fighting for a reason. To protect our loved ones. To protect our honor .To fight for our Alpha. To Fight for our Luna. To fight for our King. To fight for a possibility at a normal future or even our freedom.

All those reasons corelate to one person. HIM. The very man who stole so many innocent lives and the same man who ruined ours. We never spoke his real name in fear that it might have been the very thing that summons him in the night, but today and from now on I shall say it without any fear or terror in my heart. As I stand in the Alpha/Luna bedroom of the war bunker ,that is 249 miles from the agreed upon grounds, I hear the door open behind me.

"Amore Mio" I hear the deep voice of my mate "Everyone is assembled in the hall. All that is left is for us to head down" he gently wraps his arms around my waist and pushed his head into the crook of my neck.

Ever since we received the first letter, Vincent has acted different, not in a bad way though. Whenever we are together he's become way more affectionate ,and was already extremely affectionate before. He always has a part of himself touching me, whether it be my hand or arm to even my hair or thigh. I love it in fact, but a part of me knows that he's become like this from the fear that I may just disappear one day.

"I'll be down in a moment" I whispered, ever since we had gotten the second letter parts of my hair have been floating or glowing without my control. We've concluded that it's because I'm most likely stressed, but something tells me that it's something else. Something bigger. I don't know why but ever since the second letter I've felt....different. Stronger. Lighter. I don't know why but the knowledge that something about me is different doesn't scare me, it excites me.

As we made our way to the dinning room we saw everyone...smiling. Smiling as if there wasn't a war on the horizon, as if they would see everyone on the next day. Times like this made my heart swell with such joy and love that I often forget about the turmoil swimming within the darker parts of my head. Once our presence was felt everyone quieted down and looked towards us with respect.

"As many of you know there is a war coming" Vincent spoke commanding and giving respect "We will be fighting a man that has caused pain and torment for many a creature, men, women and children alike. One being my mate. I will not lie and promise that we all will return home, so I ask that anyone who is unsure about this fight to please go back to your loved ones" We waited for 5 minutes and yet no one moved

"Thank you" I cried softly "You all are risking your lives for a few that you don't even know. Once this is all over I assure you that I and my siblings will do everything in our power to repay you. "

"You don't have to Luna, The Alpha explained to us what that monster had done to you all and many others" spoke a man

"It would be more than enough to let us say that we stood proud while helping get rid of him and his men" Spoke up another

At that everyone in the room cheered and agreed.

"Alright then" Spoke Ashley "Now that the emotional part is over, lets stop this pity party and have an actual party, WE HAVE 3 DAY TILL THE WAR COMES AND I SAY WE HAVE ONE LAST BASH BEFORE WE BASH IN SOME SKULLS!" Everyone cheered at that and we spent that night getting drunk off of the liquor in our cups and the hope for victory in our hearts.

You started this war and now we shall end it.....

ABADDON