chapter 32

Maxine

She is the sexiest woman on earth

The most beautiful one

My Laylah

My angel

"Max ? Which one ?" her voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked at her . She was holding two sundresses in two different colours . Lilac and white .

Yeap , sundress season

She would look good in both

"You would look good on both and I think lilac would be better" I said to her and she gave me a nod . She let the white sundress back at its place and walked to the changing rooms , where I followed .

She walked into one and I waited outside . It has been a while since she got in so I decided to see if she was okay . I opened the curtain and closed it when I was inside . I saw her looking at herself in the mirror . Her hands were straightening the dress around her waist and stomach .

Was she insecure ?

"Angel ?" I called out and she lifted her eyes to the mirror to look at me .

These brown eyes I'm falling in love with

"What do you think ?" she asked me , her eyes never leaving mine . "I think ..." I started as I stepped closer to her , wrapping my hands around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder

She looked beautiful

Breath-taking

"I knew you wouldn't like it" I heard her mumble

Wait a damn minute

"You'll take that back angel . You look beautiful , breath-taking , so sexy ... Words cannot describe your beauty angel" I said to her , turning her around so she was facing me . "Really ?" she said as a soft pink went up her cheeks

"Really" I grinned at her . I grinned like a child that got millions of candies . She giggled and gave me a long , sweet kiss on my lips .

"Another" I said after she pulled away . She smiled and kissed me again .

It was addicting

"Another" I said . I was doing like a kid but I didn't care "Okay , but it's the last one" she said and gave me another one

Last one my ass ...

As I walked out of the changing room she slapped my ass

This woman ...

As I waited outside for her I noticed two girls staring at me . I completely ignored them and took out my phone and scrolled through Instagram till Laylah got out . When she did , she had the dress in her hands and stood in front of me .

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed my lips one last time , for now . As she pulled away she had a smile on her lips , and I did too . I placed my hand around her waist and walked at the front of the shop to pay .

I let her pay this time , which I didn't like , but she promised she'll let me buy her food and I did . We sat down at a small café-restaurant and ordered . I got a Caesar salad with fries and Laylah got chicken nuggets with fries .

"Have you studied ?" Laylah asked me "Yeah . I left around 2am from your house with my dad . Went home, studied and came back to yours around 7am and woke you up" I replied to her and she smiled .

While waiting for our food the two girls I saw outside the changing rooms came up to us . "Hi , could we take a picture ? We saw you at the festival" one of them said and I looked at Laylah for a response .

She still had that beautiful smile on her lips and nodded her head . "Sure , I guess" I replied and she took out her phone , opening the camera app . She brought it on the eyes level. I smiled at the camera but I dropped it as soon as she leaned in to kiss my cheek .

The fuck ?

"I'm in a relationship . If you want a picture you can have one but without the kiss or anything else" I said to her and she looked at me in shock "I'm better than her . You were a waste of time" she said and turned her back at me leaving .

"I'm sorry angel . I didn't know she was gonna do that" I apologised to Laylah . "It's okay sweetheart . I know you mine" she said calmly but deep down I knew that she didn't like it .

Soon our food came and we started eating . The whole time we were eating I would look at Laylah putting the food in her mouth and when she caught me staring , she would give me a smile and continue eating

She looked so peaceful and happy .

I wrote more lyrics for her song . I liked it so far , I think . She hasn't found out yet , which is good because it could ruin the surprise .

When we finished eating , I paid for the food and walked to the parking lot , with Laylah by my side . She was wearing a pair of light blue jeans , with my black hoodie on top .

My hoodie

She had her hair half-up , half-down and it suited her so much . She looked beautiful

Suddenly , her grip on my hand tightened .

What happened ?

I looked around the parking lot and my eyes fell on a couple , and the woman looked way more familiar . Then I saw her head turn to us and that's when Laylah started pulling my hand towards my car . I've stopped using my bike when I'm with her , since she's afraid .

"Come one angel" I said, walking towards the car with her . Her mother was coming towards us .

Fuck

I opened the door for her and she got in , with the bag from the shop we got her dress on her feet . I closed the door and I got in . Quickly I turned on the engine and started driving towards her house , to drop her off . She had plans with Alex , Amber and Ginny and I had practice .

As I stopped in front of her house I turned to look at her "If anything happens call me and I'll be there before you even know it" I said to her and she gave me a soft yes . "Angel ... I know it's not easy to do so but don't let her affect you" I said to her softly and took her hand in mine

"I'll try" she said and I smiled at her . "Now give me a kiss so I can go" she continued and I chuckled at that . "Mocking me huh ?" I said and she gave me a huge smile . I leaned in and kissed her lips lovingly . She kissed me back and after some seconds we pulled away .

"See you later ?"

"See you later"