dare 3

''This is going to be great.'' I said smirking as I read the dare. 

''Megatron!'' I shout and megatron randomly appears. 

''What is it?'' He asks. 

''KnockoutsHumanPet dares you to flirt with Arcee for a day.'' I say. 

''Let's go then.'' He says with a sigh and we teleport to the Autobot base. 

''What is he doing here?'' Bulkhead asks me. 

''A dare, don't question it.'' I say. 

''Hello there beautiful.'' Megatron says to Arcee. 

''How dare you!'' Arcee says angry. 

''It's a dare, he has to flirt you for the rest of the day.'' I say quickly before Arcee kills him. 

''In that case I can deal with it.'' She says calmed down after knowing Megatron didn't like her. 

''Hi.'' Megatron said winking as he walks by. 

''it's going to be a long day though.'' She sighs. 

(20 hours left.) 

''So Why did you shorten you name from Megatronus to Megatron?'' Miko asked as megatron had agreed to answer her questions. 

''How's it humming?'' He asks as Arcee walks by, she just ignores him. 

''Anyway, I didn't shorten my name. My followers did, one macth they started calling me megatron instead of megatronus and I liked that name as no one else had ever had it so I kept Megatron.'' Megatron answered. 

''Cool.'' She says. 

(10 hours left). 

''Nice paint-job.'' Megatron who was running out of compliments said to Arcee as she walked by. 

''Who do you trust the most of all Decepticons? And if you trust anyone, why?'' Raf asked him. 

''That has to be Soundwave, we have been friends for a long time and I trust him with my life.'' Megatron answered. 

(10 minutes left). 

''You're beautiful.'' Megatron says as Arcee walks by. 

''How did you meet Optimus?'' Jack asks. 

''Back when he was Orion Pax he was a big fan of my matches and went to all of them, when I won he always ran all over Kaon to tell everyone. After a while Soundwave told me about him, we met and became friends.'' Megatron says. 

''Well, the day is over Megs.'' I say. 

''Finally, now let's go back to The Nemesis.'' Megatron says standing up immedeatly. 

''Well, it was fun brother.'' Optimus said as we leave to The Nemesis. 

''Don't forget to dare and ask , hope you have a nice day. Bye.''