chapter 7 ➫ chunin exams

After the day we met with the sand villagers we did constant training in the morning, and I trained all day after that. I started improving so much that everytime I would train with my dads swords The red glow would appear. I was proud of myself, for once. I was constantly training to my limits and after that it was dark so I went to sleep. The week went by so fast, I felt like Improved a lot but not enough. There was gonna be some strong ninjas at the exams, I didnt let that bring me down. It was finally the last day before the chunin exams. I trained more than I could stand that day. It started turning night so I called it quits. I gathered my stuff from my training grounds and ran to my apartment. I got to my room, opened the door and layed my stuff down. I rubbed my tummy "I haven't had anything to eat today." I said while looking for stuff to cook. I gave up and just waited for my daily dango run in the morning. I sat on my bed and looked at the pictures on my night stand. I missed my brother and family a lot. I slipped under my covers and went to sleep 'the next morning' I woke up and got ready quickly, I didnt want to be late. I was about to run out of the door, but I forgot my katanas. I quickly grabbed those and looked at the time. I had enough time to slow my pace down a little, so I did.

I locked my apartment door and walked outside. I stopped by the dango stand and got a stick. I walked around the village, I noticed that some sound village creeps were watching me. I turned around and glared at them. they kept looking at me, so I spoke up. "What do you want?" I questioned. "Nothing, Just getting a good look at one of the people we are gonna beat up in the exams." One of the guys said. "Tch" Is all I replied back with, I turned my back and walked away. I forgot where we were supposed to meet up, so I tried to track down naruto and the rest of the team. I spotted sakura getting food at a stand so I went up to her.  "good morning sakura, do you know where we are supposed to meet?" I asked. "Um, I think we are supposed to meet at the bridge like always." She replied. "Oh okay thanks." And with that I started walking towards the bridge. I see that sasuke already arrived, so did kakashi. That was surprising. I walked up to the bridge and kakashi gave me my ticket to the chunin exams. "You can back down if you want." He said while going back to reading his book. Eventaully naruto and sakura arrived and he gave them the tickets too. Kakashi signaled us to follow him and we did. We eventaully got to the building where we had to take the written part of the exam. We walked onto third floor and there was two little twerps guarding the doors. "Move sasuke said." "also I caught on to your genjutsu there." I said while pointing at the 301 sign. "We are really on the 2nd floor." I said while glaring at them. 

"Y/n your skills in genjutsu are improving." Sasuke said while looking at me. "Oh thanks." I replied quickly. I looked somewhere else for a second and I looked back and sasuke was charging at one of the boys. But before he could land a blow a boy with big eye brows jumped in between them. They both backed off and glared daggers at eachother. The black haired boy turned to sakura and started talking to her. "Im rock lee, your sakura right? Please go out with me I will protect you for the rest of my life." Sakura just stood there for a moment and replied with "No." He shoved Naruto and sakura away and looked at me. His eyes were lit up. "My name is rock lee and I would like to date you!" He said while winking. "Well um before we go that far lets get to know each other, im Hashori y/n." I said trying to knock off the subject. Sasuke was watching the whole scene, and was twitching with anger. "Im rock lee lets be friends!" He said while taking my hand and shaking it. A boy suddenly asked for sasukes name. I turned around to see who they were, and I knew him suprisingly, his name was neji hyuga. "If your asking for name shouldn't you say your name first?" sasuke said back. Sakura suddenly pulled us all around. "Come on guys lets go." She said while dragging us all out of the scene. 

We went to the stair room and started climbing the stairs. "Y/n do you know that boy who asked for my name?" Sasuke asked me. "Yeah I used to know him really well, his parents were friends with mine but something happened. He is in the hyuga clan and posesses the byakugan." I replied. "Hn" Is all he said back. We got to a big opened space room and stopped when we heard a voice. "Hey you with the unpleasant look wait a moment." We all turned around to see who it was. It was that weird dude from earlier that wanted to date me. "What do you want?" Sasuke questioned him. "Why dont we fight right here right now." Rock lee replied. Sasuke looked confused at first. "A fight right now?" "Yes." He replied while jumping down from his spot. "My name is rock lee, when your asking for someones name you are supposed to give yours first, sasuke Uchiha." "So you know?" Sasuke questioned. "Lets fight." Rock lee said while getting into position. "I want to test my abilities on one of the strongest clan members in the village, also y/n. love." I stood there with wide eyes. 'We only just met why is he being so weird?' I questioned in my mind. "You are an angel." He said while getting a weird shaped blush on his face. Than he blew me a kiss, than started winking. I looked over ate everyone and they were confused too. "Thats it." I heard sasuke mumble. "Your naive, do you want to know what this name is?" "Im lucky, I insist." Rock lee replied. "Wait!" Naruto yelled "Im gonna takeout bushy brow, believe it!" We all looked at him shocked. "I'll be able to take him down in five minutes." Naruto continued. "Its not you I wanna challenge its the uchiha" Rock lee replied.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --  -- - - - - - - -  -- - - - - - - - - - -  -  -- - - - - -  - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -

The chunin exams chapters are gonna last a while... Author out