Please Read This;

Hello, how have you been?

Well i'm writing this because i wanted to tell you guys that Dark Thoughts has come to an end. I'm sorry if you were waiting for an update, i just decided i am not going to continue with this book, i hope you understand and respect my decision, i've also erased Depressing Thoughts, because i'm planning on something bigger, i feel like Wattpad should be a place where you can escape your sad thoughts, a virtual world in which you can be happy and read positive things, that is one of the main reasons i am not going to continue with this story, i just felt like these poems where coming off as too harsh and too depressive to a point in which i was not helping you, but saddening you even further, so i am really sorry for that.

I just hope that you know you can message me whenever you feel like you need help, trust me i know what it feels like to feel alone even though you are surrounded by people. So if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me, because i care about you, and i will be glad to help.

Again, thank you so much for your votes and comment and your immense support, we have over 140k reads and 8k votes which is just INSANE!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, STAY STRONG.

(P.s. This book is also in the process of edition so yeah sorry if it kinda looks like a mess)