Gucci?

♡︎

                    ♫︎𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮♫︎                  𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡♫︎

                    ♫︎𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮♫︎
                  𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡♫︎

~

Finally after fighting an inner battle with myself, i let jimin in, he quickly sat infront of me, "yeah i was banging the door from past one hour"He said, panting heavily, "i want you to go to her and ask her for a deal"I ordered, "what kind of deal?"He asked, frowning, "just give her the check and ask her to write down the amount by herself"I replied.

He nodded his head, "what if she refused?"Jimin asked, raising his eyebrow at me, i sighed, "i want a yes at any cost park jimin, weren't you the one who is expert when it comes to girl?"I asked back, he gulped, before taking a sip from his drink.

"I think you should marry her"Suddenly he spoke, making me to knit my eyebrows, "and why would i?"I asked, "she is married now taehyung, just like she made you jealous, you should do the same, and i'm pretty sure, she will burn more then fire itself"Said jimin.

~

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"Y/n hurry up"My eomma yelled from downstairs, what is wrong with her now?, it's seven in the morning, UGHH!!, i wanna slap my face soo hard, i looked at myself in the mirror,

Messy hair ✓
Potato face✓
Good day pajama✓

UGHH i look like a mess, i don't have any energy left to fix myself, so i immediately rushed downstairs, "yes eomma"I yawned while stretching my head, "I wanna sleep with my teddy"I whinned, she immediately slapped my face, "EOMMA!!"I again whinned, that's where my gaze shifted towards the person behind her, i slightly screamed, n-no not him.

"Look taehyung is here"Eomma said, smiling awkwardly, suddenly i started hiccupping, ughh just in some seconds i was a hiccupping mess, eomma slapped my back with her full force, and i stopped, "w-wait i-i wi-will change"I tried to rush upstairs, but i missed a stair and.

*THUD*

Eomma closed her eyes tightly, i rubbed my head, glancing at taehyung, his eyes were slightly wide, "i-i'm o-okay"i climbed upstairs to my room, since i was on the floor, my knee is bleeding, i bandaged it, i sobbed when i saw the blood dripping out of my knee, yesterday i got a fresh wound from my school and today this, WHY ALWAYS ME!?!?.

I was ready and left my room, i saw eomma sitting up on the couch and taehyung standing, eomma glared me, indicating me to behave, i nodded with a pout, taehyung walked away, i followed him behind, he opened the car door for himself and he sat inside, i also did the same, but when i closed the door, it closed with a loud thud, i nervously turned to him.

His eyes were closed, probably he was calming himself down, i plugged my seat belt, and he drove away, he was bluntly driving and i was silently staring out of the window, but i can't stay in silence specially in the car.

"So--"I tried to speak but was cutted off by him, "we are going to buy a dress"He said, with his cold dark pinched voice, i sighed softly, facing the window again, god i'm soo bored he is no fun, soon he stopped infront of the biggest and the luxurious shopping mall.

I have never been inside something like this, i just followed him behind, like a lost puppy, i was looking around when suddenly he stopped, causing me to bump into his hard back,

He stared at me coldly for few seconds before handing me his black card, i was confused, why is he doing this?, and for the first time without any question he spoke, "go and buy the dress"He ordered, pulling out his phone, getting buzy on it, pretending like i never existed.

I wanna scream out loud, i have never been in such a place, i don't even know how to talk properly, eomma was right when she said 'you will regret your existence', i looked at the sky, praying to God to keep me safe from these rich ass people.

The first store was men store, and i was roaming around it, when suddenly the counter man approached me, "mam, are you searching something for your husband?"He asked, i shooked my head aggressively, "then what are you doing in here it's men collection"He said, i nodded my head, humming, but my eyes stopped on candy, it was placed beside the counter guy.

"Uh you want candy?"He asked, i immediately nodded my head, he handed me tone of candies, i smiled, kissing the candies and thanking him, i unwrapped my favorite one, walking out of the store, WHERE ARE BRIDE DRESSES!??.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I'm searching this kid from past twenty minutes, but i couldn't find her, i groaned before continuing walking further, did she ran away with my black card?, no it's weird because she didn't looked like some gold digger, i passed by some stores when i heard some loud voices, they are coming from gucci store, i rushed immediately inside the store, she is bickering with a women UGHH!!

I stood infront of her, "BUT WHY??, I WANT A GUCCI GOWN"She yelled at the lady, whinning, with a lollipop inside her mouth, from where she got it, this girl wants a gucci gown????, "But mam there isn't anything like that, stop arguing about it please, i'm requesting"Replied the counter lady.

I gripped on her wrist, and immediately dragged her out of there, i'm already done with her, she sobbed out, "what??, why are you crying?"I asked her in disbelief, does she wants a gucci gown this much badly??, "my candy"She mumbled, rubbing her eyes like some five years old, "what?"I asked, not believing what on earth i heard from a mature ass girl.

"My candies are inside this store, i want them now, and also i want a gucci gown"She replied, making me huff in disbelief, i stared her face, there is in actual something wrong with her mind, mom have selected her for a reason and i'm slowly getting it, she is fucking mentally ill.

I glared her, "shut up and buy a dress right now"I scolded, slightly raising my voice at her, she burst out crying loudly, people passing by, staring us, some confused, some with a smirk, and some with a smile, in which hell mom have pushed me in, i grabbed her wrist, entering inside the previous store.

She immediately grabbed her candies, eating them, she is way too childish, i can't believe she loves to eat candies when at her age some girls have babies, finally after talking with the manager and the staff, they finally agreed on making a gucci gown for her.

I dragged her out of there, pushing her inside the passenger seat and i sat up on the driver seat, she tried to speak but i immediately shushed her, she blinked her eyes multiple times, before shifting her gaze towards the window.

I just wanna throw this trouble packet kid inside her house and after that i'm free, i can't believe we're going to get married after two weeks, after hearing a yes from my side, mom fixed the date after two weeks.

~

*Bts Interview *

Hoseok : *Dancing While Making Weird Sounds*

Jin : *Bickering*

Jungkook : *Bickering With Jin*

Jimin : *Explaining How Tall He Is*

Taehyung : *TATA MIC FACE*

Yoongi : *Unbothered But Deep Down Planning To Kill Someone*

Namjoon : *Grabs The Mic And Breaks It*WE ARE JUST SEVEN NORMAL BOYS FROM KOREA!