18

Yn pov

Me and Ryunjin had sex last night and it was amazing that means I'm no more a virgin .

I can't even explain the feeling , she wrapped her hands around me waist as i was making breakfast for her .

"Morning love" she whispered in my ear while i was making breakfast .

I smiled and replied "Morning "

My smiled dropped when i heard something coming from the tv.

"Breaking news there is a girl named Kim Yn , who has been missing for weeks , her parents said-"

Ryunjin switched off the tv , her expression said otherwise she looked pissed off .

"Umm I'm done with you-r break-fast"

"Thanks babe "

I was about to go upstairs but she grabbed my wrist .

"Aren't you eating breakfast with me ?" she said in a kinda sad voice

" I'm not really hungry "

"Yn what's wrong" she said in a serious tone .

Is she fucking serious? My parents are fucking worried about me and she's going to ask what's wrong , bitch .

"I just need to go to shower , i need to relax my mind that's all " i faked smiled

"No , we are going to eat breakfast together "

"But-"

"No buts" she glared at me .

After we were done eating , i done my morning routine but Ryunjin said she wants to take me somewhere.

Now i am in a black thight drees.

"Where are we going?"

"Shh just get into the car "

She opened the car door as i sat down on the black and red car seats .

"Wow this place is so pretty "

"Do you like it?"

"Do i like it ?i love it! " i squealed in exciment.

She suddenly went down with one knee, she took out a small box , she looked at me in the eyes.

"Yn my love , your in my thoughts all day long , on this day i propose you and invite you to live in my heart all my life , my feelings have grown stronger ever since the day we met I want to seal our bond forever today , will you marry me Kim Yn?"

"Uhh umm" what should i say , i mean people change right ?

She has changed right?

Ryunjin pov

She has to say yes , she's mine , if she doesn't say yes i will force her ....... yes i will do that .

Yn pov

"Ye-s"

She got up and hugged me tightly , she pulled me closer by holding my waist. 

And we kissed .

"You didn't even put the ring on "

"Oh right , there you go" she said as she put the shining diamond ring on my finger.

"I will say yes in only one condition"

"And what is it?"

"Please change "

"Okay love i will change but only if that will make you happy" she said with a bright smile on her face .

Is this a dream come true ?

Or a fairytale with a bad ending ?