20.

M A T T E O ' S P O V

"I'll ask you once, and only once. Do you understand." I said slowly, hoping he would finally get the point. The boy only nodded. "Word's. Use your words." I lifted his chin up with the knife. "Y-yes S-sir." He whispered.

"Now, Vinny, that wife of yours and those two little girls, adorable aren't they." I taunted. We never did anything to the family. It was only the man's wrong doing after all. His eyes widened, "Please. D-don't touch my f-family." He stuttered.

"Answer my question honestly and we will see." I whispered, sitting in the chair across from his. Vinny looked at every other thing, which wasn't much, than me. "Now, I believe you still owe us some cash, yes? And I hear your stealing supply? Tell me this isn't true. My best man doing stuff behind my back?"

His eyes finally met mine. Vinny has always been one of my best men. He's worked hard for me. But ever since his wife had an affair, he's changed. "I gave that kid the rest of the cash." He said without stuttering. "Which kid?"

"Keaton." Now, I know Keaton has had a troubled past, but he's smarter than to lie about misplaced money. "Hmm. And why did you give it to Keaton? He isn't a part of that area. And my supply. Where has it gone?" I asked. His eyes began to wonder the room once again. "Give me a week and i'll have the-" "I don't have a week to get new supplies. I don't have a week to wait for money that won't get placed in my hands. I don't have a week to let you run off to god knows where to do god knows what." I stood up from the chair, making my way over to Vinny.

"P-please. Just a-a week. I'll have it a-all." He was a stuttering mess, trying to squirm away from pole he's tied to. I pulled out the gun from my waste band, shooting right in the center of his forehead. bullseye.

   "I. Do. Not. Have. A. Week."

I placed the gun back in my waistband, walking out of the basement. "Call Javier, tell him to clean that up." I said to the guard standing outside the doors. "Yes boss." He replied.

I walked to my room, changing from the bloodied suit to a new clean one. I then walked to the office. Dad left this morning to go on a business trip for a month.

I sat in the chair, looking at the papers for the day when my phone rang. Nobody call's me during work hours. And if they do, they better have a damn good reason.

I rolled my eyes looking at the caller id. "Uncle Rocco! What a surprise, what can I do for you?" Waiting for a response, I poured a glass of whiskey. "Matteo, how have you been?" He asked. I hate small talk.

"Good, we've been good. Very occupied though. Has dad told you Kinsley is back?" I asked. We haven't talked to our family since Kinsley got taken from us. Let's just say, thing's got heated. "He has. That's why i'm calling you. We're flying in tomorrow, we should be there around 5." He said. I wrote that down on one of the papers. "That's great news! I'll tell the other's and we will prepare the rooms for you." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Thank you, see you soon." He said, ending the call. I groaned, sure it's been a while since we've seen them, but I really don't think Kins is ready to meet them. She isn't even talking to us.

I looked at the clock, seeing that her and the other three should be home any minute. I downed the rest of the liquor and walked downstairs.

The door opened as I reached the last step. "Hey, we need to talk. Come to the living room." I said, stopping the four from disappearing into their rooms. Kinsley looked at Roman and glared. "He didn't tell me anything, if that's what you're worried about." I reassured her.

I called the other three and we all met in the living area. "So, Uncle Rocco called." I started. Kinsley looked at my confusedly. "Uncle Rocco's coming to see us?" Rodrigo asked, a smile stuck on his face.

"Not just Uncle Rocco. Everyone." I saw their faces light up, well all except Kins. "It's about time you met your other 17 brothers!" Andrea said, patting Kinsley on the back. "17 what?" She said.

"They are your cousins, but they are, well used to be, so close that we call them our brothers." I said, watching her expression. "17- I can't even deal with you 6! How am I going to deal with 17 more!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

"Relax bambina. They are going to love you." She looked at me. "17 over protective cousin- brothers. No." She said standing up. I took that as my sign to also stand up.

I did that one single hand motion that I have been waiting to do for so long. She started walking away and I held her arm back. "Group hug!" Daniel yelled. Her eyes widened in horror as we surrounded her.

"Ewww you all smell, get off of me." She complained. Everyone soon let go, other than me. "I'm not letting go till I actually get a real hug." I said, keeping my arms wrapped around her body.

"Ugh! Fine." She said, wrapping her arms around my torso. "I'm sorry for the way i've been lately. We need to talk about you and those boy's though." I whispered. She looked up at me with a smile. "Apology accepted dear brother."

That was easier than expected.

________________________________

a short one! but still a good one.